• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Only Non-Monster in the O & A Universe?

Forum Clout
1000004342.png

G

I'm not going to shit on the guy's family, but it is a bit weird taking your approaching teenage daughter along on what I assume is a Valentine's Day date with your wife and then sticking her in between the two of you. Nice way to suck the remaining romance out of your relationship, stupid. Get a babysitter if you think she's too young to stay home alone.

G

I'm not going to shit on the guy's family, but it is a bit weird taking your approaching teenage daughter along on what I assume is a Valentine's Day date with your wife and then sticking her in between the two of you. Nice way to suck the remaining romance out of your relationship, stupid. Get a babysitter if you think she's too young to stay home alone.
You say odd shit to people.

Anyway cant wait for mr pedomidget to come in and say how Travis is the worse because he called in sick once and fucked up some production piece or whatever.