The only good thing I've seen Stupid Gino do so far

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
It looks like he met up with that Frankie McDonald guy to see the eclipse with his stupid brother who calls himself Max Loads (hahaha holee shitt)

Z31sqNr.jpeg

For whatever reason I like when people make retarded people happy. If if that person himself is retarded. Those videos of Anthony spraying chemicals in Bobo's eyes and beating him with a broomstick should put him in fucking jail. He's a fucking no good nigger.

Very few people will understand this post

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
It looks like he met up with that Frankie McDonald guy to see the eclipse with his stupid brother who calls himself Max Loads (hahaha holee shitt)

Z31sqNr.jpeg

For whatever reason I like when people make retarded people happy. If if that person himself is retarded. Those videos of Anthony spraying chemicals in Bobo's eyes and beating him with a broomstick should put him in fucking jail. He's a fucking no good nigger.

How did he become a regular on In Hot Water?

iblBangedQuasi

Dan Mullen touched my PP at The Galway Pub

Z31sqNr.jpeg

Hmm?
CCKKFf-GUMAEHl4-J.jpg

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Geno liked one of my Patso tweets a few weeks ago and also kissed Dan's ass about NPS so that's still the only funny thing I've ever seen him do. Geno as third mic on NPS coming any day now.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.

Z31sqNr.jpeg

I’m with you on this. Geno had promised this trip for years, going back to the Aaron Berg days. It was dare I say, heartwarming to see him follow through.