• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The one time Brother Joe plugged some gigs

lowend73

Forum Clout
What a wonderful way to bring the show to a complete halt. Alpha move by Opie as well letting this go on.

Notes

Otto blowing off Brother Joe
Joe saying "I miss you guys, I miss you guys"
Joe saying "Hey Otto and George", no George
Joe is trying to equate himself to a rockstar, remember when they were bragging about the Epcot show

And the best part is when Anthony says that then president Obama uses hair dye.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
During one of the best bits of all time "Misheard Song Lyrics", which Anthony did not want to do because it was a caller bit, Brother Joe called in to the show. It brought the show to a grinding halt just so that Joe could get his plugs in for his failed band. And Joe had literally called nonstop the entire show even waiting on hold for an hour because he always felt entitled to get plugs on the show as Anthony informed him that he would always put his calls through.

Anthony hated callers because he felt that the dragged the show down. But he also hated callers because they could ambush you with stuff (like the infamous Sue Lightning caller to Compound). Anthony was even refusing to do the 'misheard lyrics' bit at first because it was a caller bit. Listen to the first couple of moments from that bit and Anthony is miserable.

But us usual, Anthony kept telling Opie to put Joe on the air, whenever he had a plug. So Opie deliberately put Joe on the air during a caller related segment, the misheard lyrics, just to show everyone what happens when Anthony and Joe get to run the show. Bringing the show to a screeching halt that was so bad that even Anthony yelled at Joe.

Also during some of the best moments on the show they would often have to take calls from UFC fighters or Dana White because of Norton. Interrupting contests, comedians, stories, Jocktobers. So that Norton could score a podcasting gig with UFC and get more celebrity autographs.

G

I love Otto but he really was a communist stooge. I get being a street performer and homelessness and everything but he really forced that street shit in his appearances. It took away from his funniness IMO. Dumbass homeless ass can't juggle pussy.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I love Otto but he really was a communist stooge. I get being a street performer and homelessness and everything but he really forced that street shit in his appearances. It took away from his funniness IMO. Dumbass homeless ass can't juggle pussy.
The gigs Otto played made vos' menu venues look like theater gigs. The guy would take his check and fuck off to the nearest crack house until it was time to go on, smoking crack with the puppet. Real ass dude and hilariously funny but a very troubled man.