• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The one thing Pat truly hates

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Is that we will always, always be laughing at his behavior online.

He can bitch and moan about lawsuits, jail, cyber terrorism, etc., but I think what really gets under his crackling is that we just dissect his retarded shit and laugh at it amongst ourselves. Can you even imagine, if someone was just on standby for every “firebrand political take” or “debate” you engage in on social media to just mock you? That shit would drive me insane lol

G

He can bitch and moan about lawsuits, jail, cyber terrorism, etc., but I think what really gets under his crackling is that we just dissect his retarded shit and laugh at it amongst ourselves. Can you even imagine, if someone was just on standby for every “firebrand political take” or “debate” you engage in on social media to just mock you? That shit would drive me insane lol
That’s the real reason he despises us so much. We remind him of what he is. Wouldn’t even be a problem if it was him being a good man who cared about his family and just tried to do good in the world.

But he’s not. He’s a Cumia who spreads nothing but filth in the world. Threatens people (online only of course), leaches off society, has absolutely zero self awareness and is unbearably arrogant about it.

Hi, Pig. Because I know you’re here (illegally of course because you’re a hypocritical fag). See you for the rest of your life.

P

potatopeeler63

And all he has to do to get it to stop is ignore it. If he sees a atalker account, just block or mute it, if someone texts him, don't reply and block the number. Its a shame for him that's he's a litteral fucking retard.

that’s how you know he’s unironically mentally ill, he musT correcT the record about the false claims made abouT his family and friends.
B300D45A-B0C1-4BC5-962F-8ACE75476C6C.png

G

The community here is still alive because Pat is an expert in so many areas - we can have wide ranging discussions critiquing status quo opinions from our fat NPC.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
self consciously posturing as spontaneous with the knowledge you are being watched by a small faction of antagonistic of followers whom you can't fully convince others are real or consequential despite years of effort. Increasingly posting such content not out of enjoyment but to spite them, misleading your followers about the motives of such posts​

Pat I don't care as much as many here but thank you for your service keeping the Band of Brothersmen together for as long as you have. Out of ego and pride you have kept us united and strong enough to continue to harass others. Their pain stems from your actions. You are guilty.

P

potatopeeler63

They were using hashtags in 1999. Mama Raven’s Special Family is just that cutting edge huh? Downright fucking prescient.

Speaking of cutting edge: your own throat, Pat.
Screenshot 2021-11-01 at 10.54.53 AM.png

oh yea, i almost forgot how much of a fat liar he was. and fat also. tyfys

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
We refuse to treat him with a respect or dignity that he just hasn't earned, and that drives him crazy. It takes him back to HS when he thought he was the special smart enlightened boy among all the dullard christard hicks. My theory is Ade divorcing him pushed him further, but when he went to college and found out he wasn't so special, that broke his brain

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
And all he has to do to get it to stop is ignore it. If he sees a atalker account, just block or mute it, if someone texts him, don't reply and block the number. Its a shame for him that's he's a litteral fucking retard.
they way he says "Cyberstalker. Report and Block" like he's in command of an army of followers annoys me

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers

People do it to Tucker Carlson, Ben Shapiro and Stephen Crowder all the time. They just basically in PC words call them a bitch and move on. Lol