The Official OnA Forums Daily Stock Market Thread 5/12

G

Nothing good happened to all my friends who dumped their commission bonuses into the stock market after the Covid crash in early 2020. The market never recovered.

So I'm certainly not doing that this time around.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Nothing good happened to all my friends who dumped their commission bonuses into the stock market after the Covid crash in early 2020. The market ever recovered.

So I'm certainly not doing that this time around.
It's not a terrible idea if you want to bank in on some while they're cheap, but I can tell you right now the market is going to go even lower so I wouldn't do that right now

G

It's not a terrible idea if you want to bank in on some while they're cheap, but I can tell you right now the market is going to go even lower so I wouldn't do that right now
I have a degree in managerial economics, but at this point I'm so black-pilled that I don't even follow the markets anymore. I assume whomever will be making real money off this crash was somehow involved in "orchestrating" it and already made their moves before the Fed announcements. The market will come back, whether it's in 3 months or 6, and when it does there's another Pfizer or Palantir that will cash in big time.

Remember, this is just inflation. When the Covid crash happened, half the country thought society was going to collapse. The market recoverd in a matter of months and then took off again. Don't watch or read financial news. It's for simps.

Keep Calm
and
Keep on Fatposting
(and buying ETH like a drunken sailor)

SensibleKeks

:image_9253_lg:

dow ;(.png

nasdaq ;(.png