• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The new season of Impractical Jokers was not very good

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed 🥰
Forum Clout
Missing Joe takes it down a few pegs and they spend about half the episode on the punishment instead of the usual 5 minutes. The celebrity guests only participate in the punishment. Fuck David Cross. Definitely hurt by not fucking with people in grocery stores or the park. Too many small focus groups and even though they were usually decently funny every episode gets cut short to do a 12 minute punishment with everyone from the Workaholics lady (she was good but I don’t know her name) to Method Man. Eric Andre’s episode and punishment was easily the best one and Chris Jericho is still a humorless fag. I hope Joe comes back or they replace him with a permanent fourth. Also, Sal got really fat again.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Missing Joe takes it down a few pegs and they spend about half the episode on the punishment instead of the usual 5 minutes. The celebrity guests only participate in the punishment. Fuck David Cross. Definitely hurt by not fucking with people in grocery stores or the park. Too many small focus groups and even though they were usually decently funny every episode gets cut short to do a 12 minute punishment with everyone from the Workaholics lady (she was good but I don’t know her name) to Method Man. Eric Andre’s episode and punishment was easily the best one and Chris Jericho is still a humorless fag. I hope Joe comes back or they replace him with a permanent fourth. Also, Sal got really fat again.
I couldn't finish the first episode. Them fake fawning over any celebrity sucks ass and I couldn't give a care. Joe leaving ruined the show. It's time to put it to bed

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed 🥰
Forum Clout
There's episodes where the LOS producer Alex is supposed to be some random person they're interacting with. Same with Kim Congdon and I think Big Jay's retard girlfriend. The shit's largely fake.

They introduce Kim as a writer and she pretends to be Murr’s girlfriend. I don’t know what the other two look like.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
Everything is scripted, nothing comes as a surprise to anyone. Good luck suspending disbelief with any of these shows. I personally prefer storage wars above stuff like this, at least the fake acting is tongue-and-cheek.

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
Impractical jokers is mostly enjoyed in countries where nobody speaks English and they just play like a random 4 minute cut between shows usually fading out mid sentence randomly. They don't even show title credits, it's just put out as an infomercial. True fact