The New 'Fat People Hate' Thread

DMAN

NYC Mayor
A small trigger for me is when I see anyone older than teenage... drinking a soda. Soda is a little kids treat. I will lose my shit on someone if they have a bottle of soda and are out of shape. That one segment about Erock and his treats made him hate him as well.

I sometimes think about how many resources are wasted to keep fatsos alive in society. I recently experienced the rage of grocery shopping around fat useless pieces of shit using motorized carts, getting in the way, bumbling around lazily. Reeking like cigarettes or body odor, always a political message on hat or shirt. Sandals with socks (if you're lucky they wear socks) and they don't mind their ass crack, or belly, or toes are exposed for the world to see. Always have dental issues or a protruding jaw.

And fuck women who list themselves as "Curvy" on the profile and then have a "take me or leave me" attitude about it while they hide behind the Lie of "curvy." You can tell by a woman's fingers, arms, and elbows if she's skinny, curvy, or just fat.