• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The New COD

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
So does that Batman game where you get to use the batmobile and I fucking hate super hero shit.

What’s some of them other video games we got

I'm playing this new Overwatch because I am an enormous faggot. Changing the teams to 5v5 from 6 actually improve the pace of matches a lot, much to my surprise. The monetization is some of the worst I've ever seen in any game, though.

G

5B796C60-2DEE-4387-9BDA-80AF5AE043D5.jpeg

CumiaPoodle

There's no need for them to release a new COD every year.

Fucking GTA Online is as successful as ever and it's an 8 year old game.
I agree but there’s a real improvement in this cod. Have you played it yet?

I loved red dead. Played every gta but when red dead 2 came out it kinda set the bar pretty high for the rockstar format and I can’t enjoy gta like I used to. I like all of them besides 5 IMO it’s the worst one

CumiaPoodle

I'm playing this new Overwatch because I am an enormous faggot. Changing the teams to 5v5 from 6 actually improve the pace of matches a lot, much to my surprise. The monetization is some of the worst I've ever seen in any game, though.
Never played it, is it worth checking out ? I’m also playing the newest resident evil but idk wtf I’m doing

Never played it, is it worth checking out ? I’m also playing the newest resident evil but idk wtf I’m doing
It's free-to-play now, so worth checking out to see if it's fun. It's like a faster pace, not as customizable Team Fortress 2 (each character has a single weapons set that can't be altered) , if that sounds appealing.

CumiaPoodle

It's free-to-play now, so worth checking out to see if it's fun. It's like a faster pace, not as customizable Team Fortress 2 (each character has a single weapons set that can't be altered) , if that sounds appealing.
Kind of does I’m going to YouTube some fawkin gameplay

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
I'm a huge piece of shit ( I know- don't grab your chest at that news) because I'm one of those assholes who will buy COD just so I can still get that feeling of when I bought Modern Warfare, and it blew my mind........none of us should support these AAA assholes.....and yet I do

CumiaPoodle

I'm a huge piece of shit ( I know- don't grab your chest at that news) because I'm one of those assholes who will buy COD just so I can still get that feeling of when I bought Modern Warfare, and it blew my mind........none of us should support these AAA assholes.....and yet I do
I’ve been buying cod every year for that exact reason