The New CEO of Kickstarter

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
1664383085645.png

Yo yo I'm CEO mang

G

They're just gonna put him in a room with some ribs and Takis and just use him as diversity tax.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
This new CEO is all-in with Jewry attacking Christians:

1664916980358.png

"Writer and witch" got this nigga's ribs.

I used to think Christians were pearl clutching when they would speak out about this stuff. And still think they can be (I'm not sure that Harry Potter or stories about magic and wizards are all that bad)...but instead of theming this stuff around horror or halloween, they specifically are trying to make witches some sort of thing to aspire to be.

When do we get to kill her and find out if she floats? Because of she floats, she really wasn't a witch.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
This new CEO is all-in with Jewry attacking Christians:

View attachment 68941
"Writer and witch" got this nigga's ribs.

I used to think Christians were pearl clutching when they would speak out about this stuff. And still think they can be (I'm not sure that Harry Potter or stories about magic and wizards are all that bad)...but instead of theming this stuff around horror or halloween, they specifically are trying to make witches some sort of thing to aspire to be.

When do we get to kill her and find out if she floats? Because of she floats, she really wasn't a witch.
Women are fucking retarded but women who think witchcraft is real are dumber than niggers.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Women are fucking retarded but women who think witchcraft is real are dumber than niggers.
One my aunts held a wiccan ceremony to help Hillary Clinton win her presidential election. She is a childless alcoholic and I called her a loser in front of our extended family and she had a mental breakdown and started screaming. And then I banned her and her husband from my properties and have not spoken to her since, because I was sick of being around her atheist nigger loving politics at every meal.

She told us for Christmas one year that she wanted us to pay for a refugee family to move to America from Afghanistan instead of buying each other gifts. I got her husband a pressure washer instead.

After I forbid her from being around my family, her husband called me trying to get access to our waterfront house like 20 times the first year, and finally stopped after a year. Have not spoken to her since. I was told she crashed her car drunk recently though.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
In 2018, he partnered with actress Zoe Saldana,[7] to launch media platform BESE[8]

Well, that sounds great! I wonder what it is?
BESE.png

Oh, it's a blog with exactly... one post in the last year.

Well, how about his other company, PopSocial?
Simply put, PopSocial is an Instagram bot.
...looks like they just sell "likes" on Instagram, via bots; and the article I linked suggests Instagram has blocked all their bots so they're done.

He was also briefly the VP of Marketing for "Skurt" which was some sort of Uber-but-with-more-steps - they drive a rental car to you, and then it's your fucking problem. The Crunchbase entry for them is pretty funny in a Dotcom Boom kind of way; they got bought out by Fair, who got bought out by Shift who are some sort of used-car dealership with a share price of 68 cents. None of these things seem to make any money; it's fucking NetJ and WebVan all over again.

TL,DR I'd be so rich if I was black; I'd be a grinning mascot at any of these companies in a heart beat.