The negro and speakerphone

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
The negro has learned to harness the speakerphone setting for the purpose of obnoxiousness. Where once you would only have to listen to one gibbering coon as he has a phone conversation, the speakerphone allows you to have two gibbering coons, even if only one is present. Ingenious. Black excellence.

Last edited:
G

The negro has learned to harness the speakerphone setting for the purpose of obnoxiousness. Where once you would only have to listen to one gibbering coon as he has a phone conversation, the speakerphone allows you to have two gibbering coons, even if only one is present. Ingenious. Black excellence.

It’s never just one negro they call. It’s always a room full of negro’s on the other end of the line that are chimping out on speakerphone. Why can’t they just behave?

G

I live in a high rise condo in an upscale neighborhood and theres a family of niggers accross from me...Whole Family, men always wearing 'red'. Always on the balcony being loud and festive and intimidating.
I put on a suit, use binocolurs from my balcony looking like American Psycho...just watching them. I swear not making it up, I make them behave. They think Im a fed for sure.

I literally pay $80 more a month for underground parking so they dont mess with my car out of spite.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
I live in a high rise condo in an upscale neighborhood and theres a family of niggers accross from me...Whole Family, men always wearing 'red'. Always on the balcony being loud and festive and intimidating.
I put on a suit, use binocolurs from my balcony looking like American Psycho...just watching them. I swear not making it up, I make them behave. They think Im a fed for sure.

I literally pay $80 more a month for underground parking so they dont mess with my car out of spite.
Its not upscale if niggers live there too, stupid

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
I'm sure you can solve the situation if you politely ask them to respect social norms.
0BB9A90F-3787-4F8C-99A0-7541DD68CA9B.jpeg

G

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣😅🤣

I fucking love this forum.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Immigrants are by far the worst with this on the subway in my experience. I'm pretty sure most of them think you can't hear them if you can't understand the language. Spanish people are putting up da numbahs cause that's half the people on the subway but it's pretty universal; had an old Russian lady who wouldn't shut up on Friday.

Bluetooth speakers however are strictly a black issue, they just can't handle the responsibility.