The Nana Report : Episode 2

IanHalperin

Hosting Brunch at a Night Club.
Gentlemen, Nana needs to be fed.

Anthony Cumia wants to KILL INNOCENT POC???

RACISM
https://twitter.com/ApartmentBoss/status/1442929620697845762
https://twitter.com/ApartmentBoss/status/1443351739676102656
https://twitter.com/ApartmentBoss/status/1443444244723732490

SEXISM

FAT SHAMING

HOMOPHOBIA

Mel Bless!:mel_lg:

Last edited:

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Nana says that Opie is Chris Benoit. At least he's not Pat Patterson, faggot.

That mother-fucking gypsy trash is going to make me defend Opie.

Seriously, you're that desperate to deflect, and that incapable of a funny line to counter it, that you go to an extreme that's not even comparable?

You have no comedic timing or talent left, Nana. The daily/hourly Bud Light, Xanax, and PrEp cocktails have washed them away. Bob Hope's decaying corpse has better jokes than you.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
That mother-fucking gypsy trash is going to make me defend Opie.

Seriously, you're that desperate to deflect, and that incapable of a funny line to counter it, that you go to an extreme that's not even comparable?

You have no comedic timing or talent left, Nana. The daily/hourly Bud Light, Xanax, and PrEp cocktails have washed them away. Bob Hope's decaying corpse has better jokes than you.
He’s a bitter ex girlfriend and this is the best example for it. Only an upset and heartbroken person would say something so cruel without any signs of humor in it. The joke doesn’t make sense at all. It was just meant to hurt. Fucking fruit.

UnPRePared

"Apartment Boss" has to go. Remember, in a way you're actually helping Tweetin' Tony when you report his tweets, as he's an addict in desperate need of help. Then again, in a way funnier way you're hurting him, which is how I prefer to look at it.

I agree. He's had his fun for too long and he needs to have the toys taken away.

Nana is starving - we better feed her.

WhereWeAt

Nana says that Opie is Chris Benoit. At least he's not Pat Patterson, faggot.

I don't get it. There are tons of accurate insults you can throw at Opie. Hours upon hours of audio to use against him. Neither I, nor anyone here or the old sub, thought for a second he's a simmering murder-suicide case.

Is he that terrified of someone with a nuclear family? I understand it's completely alien to a Cumia, but still.

UnPRePared

I don't get it. There are tons of accurate insults you can throw at Opie. Hours upon hours of audio to use against him. Neither I, nor anyone here or the old sub, thought for a second he's a simmering murder-suicide case.

Is he that terrified of someone with a nuclear family? I understand it's completely alien to a Cumia, but still.

Anthony never had a happy family life. He has never seen his siblings succeed at getting one either (I'm sorry, but Dawn and Fat Opie are low class people - and I will not shit on Warren and Layla, they're just kids). To him, it's a personal Fuck You to himself whenever he sees it. He recoils because it reminds him of what he never had.

If Peter Pan got piss drunk every night, had liaisons with Captain Hook in a treefort, and his opening line to meeting Wendy was "Age", that would be Nana.

Imager

Keyboard Warrior
Anthony never had a happy family life. He has never seen his siblings succeed at getting one either (I'm sorry, but Dawn and Fat Opie are low class people - and I will not shit on Warren and Layla, they're just kids). To him, it's a personal Fuck You to himself whenever he sees it. He recoils because it reminds him of what he never had.

If Peter Pan got piss drunk every night, had liaisons with Captain Hook in a treefort, and his opening line to meeting Wendy was "Age", that would be Nana.
There was also the rumor for a while that Opie's daughter was retarded or deformed.

I think if that were truly the case, that by now, Anthony would have said it.

In any case, he's saying that no one criticizes the Opester because he has a family.

What a weird thing to say. Opie got plenty of criticism here and other places, it's just that Opie knows to leave it alone.

If pissy eyes really hates the haters, why doesn't he start a family to shut them up?

WhereWeAt

There was also the rumor for a while that Opie's daughter was retarded or deformed.

I think if that were truly the case, that by now, Anthony would have said it.

In any case, he's saying that no one criticizes the Opester because he has a family.

What a weird thing to say. Opie got plenty of criticism here and other places, it's just that Opie knows to leave it alone.

If pissy eyes really hates the haters, why doesn't he start a family to shut them up?
Opie's been pretty awful professionally, but by all accounts he's decent with his family. Anthony probably picks up on this. For many years, Anthony was a personal failure, but a professional success. But *poof* now he has nothing.

WhereWeAt

No one has the slightest idea what Opies home/family life is like. He (rightfully) kept his family away from the show.

The only things we really know is that is wife hasn't left him despite a half decade of unemployment and that AntH has never taken shots at him over his home life.
People from the show who despise Opie have said he's a decent family guy.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
OMG LMAO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🥲😂💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

So worth a retweet!!!!!!!!

A2F94AD6-C924-4677-A34E-B2A7684E7F54.jpeg