• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The most enraging thing Jim did on camera

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I'm trying to find the timestamp but when he does the Kermit face as a drink is passed by him it makes me want to strangle him.
giphy.webp

Edit: 50 minutes in

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
This is amazing holy shit. The way he keeps looking at his little sign on the wall, trying to segue back into "my mental health" and all of the fake laughter.
"First of all, she got into a car accident"
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yeah, i know how she feels I got booked on one

jesus christ.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Sniff. Watching PickleRick see this live reminds me of that time in the sub. It was truly glorious. If I remember correctly this was pre-Pat? We had already gone through Ants domestic case, Opie was fired from SXM, so the only real content was Artie and Anthony which had just started. Yeah, Jim and Sam was on but no one was listening to them or cared. Joe Matarese was probably the first real side character for the sub speaking as he had no connection to the bbboys other than this one off show and a few appearances on the Compound. Watching Stinks fuck with this guy and those “Hey, It’s Joe Matarese! Niggers!” prank calls were fucking hilarious.

Linger. Longer.