The most boring cunt of a character in TV history

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
75a4035c88fd904030c4cfebe0262dfd.PNG

Seriously who gives a shit about this bitch? What is her purpose??

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
She is no different than Star Wars prequel characters. In that her ending is basically limited to what we see in the main timeline. But on top of that her character is also annoying. And she was supposed to be written off during season one. So everything beyond season one is not even what her actual character arc was supposed to be.

Camel Clutch

Brotherman
She is no different than Star Wars prequel characters. In that her ending is basically limited to what we see in the main timeline. But on top of that her character is also annoying. And she was supposed to be written off during season one. So everything beyond season one is not even what her actual character arc was supposed to be.
jesse and hank were supposed to die in season 1 of bb and i think most people would agree it was a good idea to keep them around. I used to listen to the podcast they made after each episode and they never planned anything out. They would write stuff like Walt showing up at Dennys to buy that gun but have no clue what he would end up doing with it.

G

There's something oddly and hatefully fuckable about her. Like Laura Linney in Ozark. Not conventionally attractive. A miserable Karen. But you just know that she'd be utter filth and ridiculously sub in the sack.

There's something oddly and hatefully fuckable about her. Like Laura Linney in Ozark. Not conventionally attractive. A miserable Karen. But you just know that she'd be utter filth and ridiculously sub in the sack.
Same thing with Skylar White. You know she was throwing it back for Ted after decades of getting humped by a passive working stiff

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
jesse and hank were supposed to die in season 1 of bb and i think most people would agree it was a good idea to keep them around. I used to listen to the podcast they made after each episode and they never planned anything out. They would write stuff like Walt showing up at Dennys to buy that gun but have no clue what he would end up doing with it.

Walt Jr was supposed to die too. He was going to be kidnapped and kept prisoner, but due to some kind of fuckup or "coincidence" Walt ends up causing him to get killed.