The more he oinks the less people care

G

Screenshot_20220822-215426-638.png

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
If I had any artistic talent I would make a comic book about Fatso akin to a fever dream version of Don Quixote. It would be Fat crusading through his daily life, vanquishing imaginary enemies, shooing hot women away from him because he has a beautiful wife, enlightening people with his superior intellect and generally saving the day. Only all of it would be in his head to varying degrees, and everyone he interacts with is having a drastically different experience than Fatso.

G

shooing hot women away from him because he has a beautiful wife,

Hello sir, my name is Jenna and I'll be your waiter. Can I get you started with something to drink and maybe an appetizer?

I'm flattered but I'm happily married, child.

vanquishing imaginary enemies

Hey bro, would you mind picking up your hat and moving your laptop and mouse? You're crowding the bar and I don't have a lot of room to eat.

Prison, atalker. You're going to prison. Time runs low.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
If I had any artistic talent I would make a comic book about Fatso akin to a fever dream version of Don Quixote. It would be Fat crusading through his daily life, vanquishing imaginary enemies, shooing hot women away from him because he has a beautiful wife, enlightening people with his superior intellect and generally saving the day. Only all of it would be in his head to varying degrees, and everyone he interacts with is having a drastically different experience than Fatso.
Destiny guides our fortunes more favorably than we could have expected. Look there, Niko Paunchy, my second, better wife, and see those few dozen or so wild stalkers, with whom I intend to do battle and kill each and all of them, so with twitter likes we can begin to enrich ourselves. This is noble, righteous warfare, for it is wonderfully useful to God to have such an evil race wiped from the face of the earth."
"What stalkers?" Asked Niko Paunchy.
"The ones you can see over there," answered his fat husband, "with the felonious text messages, some of which have very nearly murdered us"
"Now look, your grace," said Niko, "what you see over there aren't terrorists, but hilarious brothermen, and what seems to be felonies are just observations of your bitch tits that go around in the wind and drive the millstone of your faggotiness.
"Im sorry you are so stupid," replied Tor Quewheeler "I can't help you."

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Hello sir, my name is Jenna and I'll be your waiter. Can I get you started with something to drink and maybe an appetizer?

I'm flattered but I'm happily married, child.

Hey bro, would you mind picking up your hat and moving your laptop and mouse? You're crowding the bar and I don't have a lot of room to eat.

Prison, atalker. You're going to prison. Time runs low.

Pat at the Pearl Harbour memorial. Approached by elderly Japanese tourist man who appears lost and needs directions.

“Uhhh herro fat American. I cannot find my famiry”

Yes, elderly child. Come into my bosom.

“No no no you misunderstand. I have zero famiry now but I came with 4”

I know, zipperhead child. You were about to fly a Zero into one of the ships that sailed in the mud behind my house, honey. And you didn’t. You failed. Prison awaits.

*rain starts. Runs down elderly man’s face*

Oh, you’re crying, child? I am here for you until they haul you off to prison.

*attempts to give elderly man a Robert Paulsen hug*

“Uhhhh….I must go….”

No need to apologize, child. The damage is done. Your skin is the colour of shit. But you can still make amends.

*white man glances over*

YEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW stop calling this man a gook, racist child! He is a JAP!

*white man is too far away to hear him, walks off*

Ha! Child. You idiot children will never defeat me.