• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Million Dollar Question

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
Why isn't Dan in prison?

This is the only question.
If the police and FBI know we are responsible for Rick's laundry list of crimes committed against him and his family, and Dan is the only one of us positively identified without room for equivocation, why has he never even once been contacted by any LEO for questioning at the very least? Why was he allowed to view Rick's hearing in person? Why did they throw out two attempts by Rick to file an RO against him in the same day before lunch time?

If Dan is the ringleader of a terrorist organization, why is he free, Rick?

Why? What's taking them so long?

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION YOU RETARD.

Of course the Two Million Dollar Question is why won't Boq just post a photo of his wife's closet to prove a woman lives in his apartment with him, unless she doesn't exist or the dresses hanging in it are all size 28? But that's a matter for OT.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
Because Dan raped everyone.

Even the FBI. It's why they won't touch him.

For God's sake, he even raped Phil Collins*!

*I can't say who told me. Let's just call him... Bony Tanks.

Or wait, it was because Dan is a Matt Gaetz super-delegate and the Project 2025 people paid Judge Gibney to tell the Suffolk County DA to back off, it's not his show. Dan "Whitey" Mulger is a federal informant playing both sides.

- Snackie literally tweeted this

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
Dan went to Milwaukee to his court hearing, was called out by name and terrorist rank and has never even so much as been given a phone call by the MPD. He runs a weekly podcast mocking Pat and Pat orbiters. He has been publicly named for YEARS and again, not a call, not an email... Nothing. He's pulled numerous documents and records on Pat, legally btw. Nothing. He interacted directly with Pat numerous times, way more than 90% of Patposters. Nothing.

Every time people ask Pat who to give evidence to, he says oh just call MPD. You don't need a case number or investigator name. Just wander into the station downtown and show them your Rahul Kumar printouts like Pat does ie: like a schizo.

He's just 100% a liar and a fraud. He is trying to get famous and rich for being the biggest crybaby faggot on the internet after losing for 6 years on every front he's tried.

When it became clear the MPD wasn't arresting everyone calling his wife a yellow toothed pillhead, he started swatting himself in an attempt to justify suing them

Last edited:

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
I know we all like to joke about those reddit rascals harassing Pat, but we need to be honest with ourselves and everyone reading the forums. The truth is this: Dan Mullen is 100% responsible for every instance of someone contacting, calling, texting, tweeting, and any other messaging to Pat or one of his followers.

I remember Meownaw warning Dan in the secret forums. Dan responded by threatening to rape him. Meownaw has never posted since. Think about it.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Dan went to Milwaukee to his court hearing, was called out by name and terrorist rank and has never even so much as been given a phone call by the MPD. He runs a weekly podcast mocking Pat and Pat orbiters. He has been publicly named for YEARS and again, not a call, not an email... Nothing. He's pulled numerous documents and records on Pat, legally btw. Nothing. He interacted directly with Pat numerous times, way more than 90% of Patposters. Nothing.

Every time people ask Pat who to give evidence to, he says oh just call MPD. You don't need a case number or investigator name. Just wander into the station downtown and show them your Rahul Kumar printouts like Pat does ie: like a schizo.

He's just 100% a liar and a fraud. He is trying to get famous and rich for being the biggest crybaby faggot on the internet after losing for 6 years on every front he's tried.

When it became clear the MPD wasn't arresting everyone calling his wife a yellow toothed pillhead, he started swatting himself in an attempt to justify suing them

"No child, you will noT TaunT me aT my lowesT poinT so far. InsTead I will make my life worser than iT Twas, To puT the blame on YOU!

I will waiT quieTly and nakedly for the swaT."

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1722406253225.png

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
This is because Pat is stupid and lazy. He doesn't understand drive or hard work. For people that rich its not about the money itself, it's what it represents. Men at that level have to keep working towards things or continue entrepreneur type endeavors because they simply can't just do nothing, it's not in their DNA.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Retard thinks $1,000,000 is enough to retire comfortably on at 40-something. Maybe for him since he'll die of a heart attack in a couple years but $1,000,000 is nothing long-term.

Super rich and successful author can't comprehend having $17,000 in the bank and conceptualizes $1,000,000 the same way a 9 year old does. Fat faggot moron.