• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The maintenance guy knocked on my door the other day.

G

Big fat guy.

It was midday on a Wednesday. "You got someone locked in the bathroom?" he asked.

I said "Uh no."

He said "Apartment 1500?"

"Yes."

He said hmm and walked away to his golf cart.

Big fat crusty fat guy. A day later my neighbor had a Ring doorbell set up.

I dunno how you get locked in the bathroom here and I don't know how you get an apartment number wrong. Was this guy trying to sniff my girlfriend's underwear?

G

Big fat guy.

It was midday on a Wednesday. "You got someone locked in the bathroom?" he asked.

I said "Uh no."

"Yes."

I dunno how you get locked in the bathroom here and I don't know how you get an apartment number wrong. Was this guy trying to sniff my girlfriend's underwear?
Superintendents give me the creeps. Once when I was moving in to this high rise building, superintendent texted me about a missing envelope full of cash that was slipped under the door meant for the contractor. I wasnt even in the city yet and would not have moved into the apartment for another 2 weeks.

Im thinking he stole the money and was creating an alibi using me.

G

Big fat guy.

I said "Uh no."

"Yes."

The fuck did I just read?