• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The look to camera at the end of this gif is the most enraging thing I have ever seen

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
n62j9vywsa571.gif

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
At least Niki was filming so he had a legitimate reason to look in that direction. The video of him practicing his best John Wick impression is so much worse because he's completely alone filming himself being a real life actual tough guy.

When he stares into the camera biting his lip like a retard it's for no other reason than to remind these motherfuckers why it's always ill-advised to step up. Corny hog.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s a face of zero expression at the end which is very weird. Not a smile, not a goof/funny expression, just a look of nothing, like “I’m done now. Stop recording, child” and moves on. It’s either he’s just exhausting to be around with his constant “I know everything, I’m the best at everything, everyone else is stupid” or he is just extremely autistic.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
At least Niki was filming so he had a legitimate reason to look in that direction. The video of him practicing his best John Wick impression is so much worse because he's completely alone filming himself being a real life actual tough guy.

When he stares into the camera biting his lip like a retard it's for no other reason than to remind these motherfuckers why it's always ill-advised to step up. Corny hog.
What’s funny is to him this how any physical confrontation would go down, just like in the movies with him doing tons of heavily choreographed fight moves. He’s so detached from reality he believes the fights in movies are exactly like real life and because he’s watched them that means he’s a trained fighter.