The Lizard King educates Patrick on politics.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Will the firebrand receive his all knowing wisdom?

7C4AF3C3-7A12-4969-BAEB-A315F7BEC8E4.jpeg

G

You don't get to fire off an insult and then say "Don't reply or you're committing a felony" you fucking fat idiot
I love how he engages with the texts and will sometimes even insult people back and thinks that by texting that retarded copypasta it's like when you were a little kid and touched safety in tag.

There is no such thing as felony telephone harassment in the state of Wisconsin. There is only misdemeanor telephone harassment, and that is when you threaten someone with bodily harm or something like that (I actually looked it up to make sure nobody could get in serious hot water)

Calling somebody a fat faggot and pretending to be a lizard is not felony telephone harassment. It's not even misdemeanor telephone harassment if the person is engaging back with you and you didn't threaten violence. Didn't this guy learn anything in his six-figure losing lawsuit? I think the takeaway from that should have been that he has little to no fucking idea how the law actually works.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Forgive me, my lord!

🦎 👑

You can literally tell when I’m spiralling out of an LSD nightmare by my forum postings, the syntax and grammar is all fucked up. I still laugh every day how I’ve been working remotely as a programmer and I spent about 8 months on acid doing absolutely unworkable unintelligible crap. I would just blame it all on the outsourced Indians, I hope many were fired.