• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Leave it Alone Thread

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Roadhouse

Screenshot_20211112-222948_Google.jpg

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a Cumia
So they've gone through recycling all the good movies and now they're digging into the shit heap. Can't wait to watch Look Who's Talking 2022 with a CGI baby and some sassy black bitch voice instead of Bruce Willis.
Remember when they remade The Craft a couple of years ago with some tranny being in the mean girls squad?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
So they've gone through recycling all the good movies and now they're digging into the shit heap. Can't wait to watch Look Who's Talking 2022 with a CGI baby and some sassy black bitch voice instead of Bruce Willis.
Who do you think they'd get to play my role?

What happened to The Rock doing a remake of Big Trouble? I hope they realized that would be an insanely retarded idea.
He's in some recent Disney movie that looks like a gay kids version of The African Queen.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Kikes really are an uncreative bunch. Remaking shit movies is cheaper than coming up with something new. Same with the kike-run music industry -- nothing buy mumbling nigger shit.