• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

The leaked Howard Stern conference.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster

Don’t know if any of you faggots have seen this but this is pathetic.

Some highlights if you don’t feel like watching the whole 50 minute goddamn thing:

The general gist of this conference is that Howard needs a bigger show and it’s everybody else's responsibility around him. His solution? Fake twitter bots and harassing celebrities to come on his show. To Howard, he needs one A lister and two B listers a week, because it “makes the show.” Very O&A mentality.

How does he achieve communicating this to his “team”? By telling them if they don’t succeed they’ll “lose their fucking jobs”, tracking their metrics, and just generally being a condescending douchebag.

To Howard fans, this is basically considered the turning point of Howie going Hollywood. All of his emphasis is now focused on getting huge celebrities and having an overinflated sense of worth, saying that musicians should be BEGGING to come on his show.

Anyone looking at that statement post 2013 Stern would laugh, because Howard does sell for these celebrities. Because of this incident. It took him taping shit to his office walls like Pepe Silva to make himself profitable and sterile.

Skip to literally any point in this video and you’ll experience Howard being an unbearable asshole.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I’ve been a part of sessions like this in my career. It’s nothing more than boilerplate/bullshit growth strategy with calls to action because they need to elevate their game. How long after his huge Sirius contract (like $500M?) did this happen?

Never listened to Howie so I know nothing about him outside of Artie’s nose. He comes off like a guy under tremendous pressure to prove to himself and Sirius that he is in fact the “King of All Media” and can create buzz and deliver new subs.

He thought the way to do this is to blitzkrieg celebrities with videos and twitter just so he can have 3 boring conversations a week, which appears to be the exact opposite of what got him to the dance in the first place.

Tl;dr - Howie should’ve talk to Opie. He’s been doing radio since he was 18

so he shouldnt be ambitious? i dont get it...how is that similar to OnA? They got turned on for the infighting, not because they wanted to up the ante with their show.
I only started listening to Owen A in around 2012/2013, because Howard started sucking balls. Whilst I think Owen doesn't even come close to being as funny and or entertaining as the Howard Stern Show (when it was good), Ron & Fez is much better, this is really pathetic for what or who Howard once used to be.

The knowledge that this got leaked and shows the "real" Howard and not the "curated" image he wants to display, must have driven him insane.

2chapos

Don’t know if any of you faggots have seen this but this is pathetic.

Some highlights if you don’t feel like watching the whole 50 minute goddamn thing:

The general gist of this conference is that Howard needs a bigger show and it’s everybody else's responsibility around him. His solution? Fake twitter bots and harassing celebrities to come on his show. To Howard, he needs one A lister and two B listers a week, because it “makes the show.” Very O&A mentality.

How does he achieve communicating this to his “team”? By telling them if they don’t succeed they’ll “lose their fucking jobs”, tracking their metrics, and just generally being a condescending douchebag.

To Howard fans, this is basically considered the turning point of Howie going Hollywood. All of his emphasis is now focused on getting huge celebrities and having an overinflated sense of worth, saying that musicians should be BEGGING to come on his show.

Anyone looking at that statement post 2013 Stern would laugh, because Howard does sell for these celebrities. Because of this incident. It took him taping shit to his office walls like Pepe Silva to make himself profitable and sterile.

Skip to literally any point in this video and you’ll experience Howard being an unbearable asshole.

There is 2nd part to this. It was going to be leaked . They even made a teaser/trailer for it. They got spooked with a lawsuit which is why it was never released. Apparently someone in the office had narrowed down the names of the possible leaker.

2chapos

Didn't r/howardstern go through the same heel turn on Howard that we did with Ant after this dropped? What happened to those old codgers?
Yes years ago but you'd be surprised how there's still a handful of diehard Karens that will pop on there posting things like "if you hate it so much why do you listen?" or " I thought this was a fan page maaaaan".

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed ❤️
There is 2nd part to this. It was going to be leaked . They even made a teaser/trailer for it. They got spooked with a lawsuit which is why it was never released. Apparently someone in the office had narrowed down the names of the possible leaker.

I was under the impression that it came out a few years after the recording. Presumably after the leaker quit.

I watched this about a year ago and oh boy do I have thoughts on it.

1) Many terrestrial radio hosts predicted Howard would become a nobody after he moved to satellite. I specifically remember Laura Ingraham asking rhetorically, "Without the FCC as a foil, how can Howard function? He needs an enemy." (Not an exact quote, paraphrased.) So over 10 years later, Howard is going to ask his staff help him breach the Sirius paywall and get celebrities aware of his existence without even admitting he may have made a mistake! This is NOT the way to get the underlings motivated. He complains about being behind a paywall without mentioning that he got signed to that paywall for HALF A BILLION dollars. (later reduced, no doubt) How much of that half bil do you think the staff saw in raises? With Howard? Zero. Admitting that he may have made a mistake would go a long way in motivating the help where one isn't willing to spend money to do so.

2) Howard offered his staff MORE WORK and ADDITIONAL BOSSES TO REPORT TO (to be named later because Howard didn't want to say it's a committee of one: Marci Turk) WITHOUT OFFERING A SINGLE CENT OF EXTRA COMPENSATION OR SECOND OF PTO. Wait, my job description just doubled in size? I'm responsible for unmeasurable shit like "buzz?" And I have new bosses to report to that you're going to name later? Why should I do all this shit? I'M NOT THE ASSHOLE THAT PUT THE SHOW BEHIND A PAYWALL.

Howard: Hey Scott DePace, you're a big Rush Limbaugh fan. I want you to try to get him on the show. (Scott could have no doubt repeated verbatim the nasty stuff Howard said about Limbaugh over the years.) Howard, just because you need Rush Limbaugh today doesn't mean he needs you back. You have to offer a get that size something in return. And Limbaugh just didn't need your audience the way you need his. SHUT UP, SIT DOWN.

3) So if the show goes away, I'm fired? Well, Howard the show isn't "going away." Your fucking agent might as well be Programming Director for Sirius. You are literally the only show that matters on this dogshit satellite network. You are the only one that gets paid real money. Your show could fail for 40 more years without getting cancelled. If that's all you can threaten, bitch boy, you're as toothless as you are hairless.

4) He outright calls his audience transphobic and homophobic (meaning rational) How is this good for ratings?

5) He complains that his logo (dated, even then) is nowhere to be seen in the studio or on the clothes of the employees. Count the slides on his dogshit Powerpoint presentation. You don't see the logo till slide 20 or so. Dumb nigger if the logo's so important put it on the cover slide.

At the time it leaked, the controversy was the fake Twitter accounts. The twitter accounts are by far the least embarassing thing about this presentation.

G

Not sure if this is the same one but i heard one of his meetings with the staff where he sounds like an out of touch idiot. He asks them to make burner twitter accounts and tweet at people like Lady Gaga as if her 50 million twitter account will go on Stern because a couple random bots told her to.

Edit: oh yeah this is it. “Im going to give you tasks throughout this presentation” yuuuck

Last edited by a moderator: