• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The last show of the 2nd Jim and Sam contract extension

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Honestly surprised they were able to milk an unfunny show for so long.

xro0m5slu9m11.jpg

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
I hope they get a call live on air from one of the higher ups of Sirius and fires them.
You start to hear Jim choke up, and do quiet sobbing off the mic, but you can still hear it.
He then passes a liquor store, buys a 5th, and downs it at home. A few weeks later he’s arrested for being naked in a some pre-school.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout
It’s most likely a weak-ass bit but I’d love for it not to be.

No farewell, no fanfare, just all the on-demand and social accounts disappear like a fart in a whirlwind.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
it all sounds like a radio bit to me. they probably resigned a long time ago, because they're both LGBTQ personalities and that is what's pushed relentlessly.
Probably. These lame radio shows always act like their contract is up and they arent going to re-sign but the act like they were able to come to a deal in the end.