The last 10 years have sucked ass.

G

2012... every decision I've made since then has been wrong.

10 years. 10 ffffawkin years.

I met a few beautiful people... but they would have all been better off without me if we're being honest.

I need to undo it all. I need to go back to the way I used to be. I was one of the most sober and empathetic people in the country.

[MEDIA=youtube]nx40NVzdQqU[/MEDIA]

G

Let the negativity go and build yourself back. Ask questions. What are the most important things in your life? Who are the people that matter most? What are your short and long-term goals?

Tear it all down and start from scratch. Build yourself back up brick by brick. Make one small improvement everyday that is sustainable. Small things add up over time, and a year later you will be closer to the man you want to be.

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van
We got a new Wallflowers record in the last 10 years so not all is bad brothaman.

Last edited:
G

You’re living in the past, brother. Regret is very destructive. Yesterday is gone, tomorrow doesn’t exist yet. It’s a cliche but live in the present. Life’s a struggle but i live from day to day. No expectations.

Don’t be too hard on yourself, you’re your own worst critic. How will you be able to live life if you’re so negative about yourself?

some of the best work I've seen is not from those who're young, chasing pussy & trying to 'get in'... but those who're past that point & trying to 'get out'; not motivated by impure intention but just throwing out-there whatever they've got while not caring about the results.

The fact that so much of mainstream has gone dark just means anything different shines brighter to those who can see it. Now is the time to shine your light brightly, & anyone with the awareness to see it will be glad it's there.

G

If every instinct you have is wrong then the opposite would have to be right.

1663854224038.gif

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
yeah- you got older

your 40's are supposed to suck.....

the good news is that you will organically adopt one of those "I don't give a fuck" attitudes because you been through so much FAWKIN shit by the time your 44 that you're invincible.

it's a tough journey but you're better off in the end

btw- 10 days after I make this post, I'll probably hang myself

G

2012... every decision I've made since then has been wrong.

10 years. 10 ffffawkin years.

I met a few beautiful people... but they would have all been better off without me if we're being honest.

I need to undo it all. I need to go back to the way I used to be. I was one of the most sober and empathetic people in the country.

[MEDIA=youtube]nx40NVzdQqU[/MEDIA]
Well I’ve always known you to be a swell fellow.

G

New Years Eve 2012 I was on a king sized bed with a smoking blond and even hotter brunette. Did not spend a dime on either except to get them some exctasy. Not a care in the world, not a care for money, but always seemed to have what I needed. So happy go lucky. Had no idea how precarious life is.