The lady next door to me had to move. ☹️

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
That was very unkind of her to say something like that about you.
Seriously. I never bothered her, always said hello to her, never told her to shut up because she's talking loud at 3am on her phone outside.

But you're gonna tell your mom who is visiting that I'm some stoner? Like I'm a pestilence to her?

Fucking bitch. I hope she's crying right now.

Seriously. I never bothered her, always said hello to her, never told her to shut up because she's talking loud at 3am on her phone outside.

But you're gonna tell your mom who is visiting that I'm some stoner? Like I'm a pestilence to her?

Fucking bitch. I hope she's crying right now.
I know nothing about her and I have no dog in this fight whatsoever but I hope she trips in the shower and breaks her neck.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
It’s very sad how many people have no clue how easy it is to break into their houses. Half the time they make it easy and only lock the fucking handle.
People think a 2nd floor window being unlocked isn't a safety issue. It's not hard to scale the side of most buildings. I remember climbing to the 3rd floor once time at my friend's house when we got locked out. Climbed his back porch in less than 15 seconds was the porch opening his kitchen window and running down the stairs to let him in. I wasn't even in highschool yet.