The John Oliver Hate Thread

I remember when this faggot made a video about the IRS and tried to portray them as a saintly organization just trying to do their job. Their only problem was the mean Republicans are cutting their budgets to make it more difficult for them to do that. My dad was a personal accountant for almost 40 years, some of clients were billionaires so he has a few stories of dealing with them. An IRS audit operates as follows; they pull a number out of their ass and say that's how much the person owes, then they try to bog the person down in requests for documents to overwhelm them and then they play the nice guy to settle when in all likelihood they don't owe anything. And I'll be fair, he said the agents outside of NYC tend to be nicer people, but that's still the modus operandi.

What I'm trying to say is if you're that much of a boot-licking faggot that you venerate (the entrepreneur) the IRS, then you're a fucking jester and a puppet for ruling elite. Yet the world is filled with Fatricks and think this guy is some brilliant journalist.

G

I remember when this faggot made a video about the IRS and tried to portray them as a saintly organization just trying to do their job. Their only problem was the mean Republicans are cutting their budgets to make it more difficult for them to do that. My dad was a personal accountant for almost 40 years, some of clients were billionaires so he has a few stories of dealing with them. An IRS audit operates as follows; they pull a number out of their ass and say that's how much the person owes, then they try to bog the person down in requests for documents to overwhelm them and then they play the nice guy to settle when in all likelihood they don't owe anything. And I'll be fair, he said the agents outside of NYC tend to be nicer people, but that's still the modus operandi.

What I'm trying to say is if you're that much of a boot-licking faggot that you venerate (the entrepreneur) the IRS, then you're a fucking jester and a puppet for ruling elite. Yet the world is filled with Fatricks and think this guy is some brilliant journalist.
The moment he goes off script he'll be back doing improv at some London theater off Heathrow, or whatver hole they found him.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
2auq4ukt59k31.jpg

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
First, it was Eddie Izzard and then this guy and James Corden.

Hey, Brits of the forum, any more garbage you want to dump here?

It's weird how you guys love importing and giving our failed comedians & hacks late night shows. Jim Jefferies & Trevor Noah are another couple of hacks who failed at being stand ups here.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Once I had a sleepover at my ex's place for whatever reason while she still had roommates.

I got up before her next morning and went to the kitchen and saw her faggot roommate sitting there with his laptop, audio on full blast, enthralled by this shit. I just asked him "what was that you were watching" and he went "oh you know it's like the news but it's just really really funny."

Guy had like a 160IQ and worked as a researcher at CERN. Fucking sheltered trust-fund kid faggot.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Once I had a sleepover at my ex's place for whatever reason while she still had roommates.

I got up before her next morning and went to the kitchen and saw her faggot roommate sitting there with his laptop, audio on full blast, enthralled by this shit. I just asked him "what was that you were watching" and he went "oh you know it's like the news but it's just really really funny."

Guy had like a 160IQ and worked as a researcher at CERN. Fucking sheltered trust-fund kid faggot.
Same people who watch The Big Bang Theory and Rick & Morty.