The Jim Breuer interview should've been a viral phenomenon and huge subscriber boom for TACS

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man

Let's face it: this was a HUGE missed opportunity for Nana & company. Breuer is spitting 100% fire for 90 minutes and absolutely KILLING it on the covidsham. Seeing this emotional powerhouse from a well-known SNL alum would easily capture the hearts and minds of a lot of people in the world right now who are CRAVING something like this (things they know are true but are afraid to discuss or can't articulate themselves). Especially with the distressed boomers who go deep with the viral stuff, this could've easily been another Louis C.K. "No one's happy" or Jeff Dunham "Ahmed" clip getting MILLIONS of hits if only TACS had even a marginally talented marketing department or legitimate social media presence. With almost 2,000 comments this video should have at least 300,000 views by every metric (without even going viral) instead of the measly 97k it has. What a fucking FAILURE of a network.

I would say "Nana should fire x" but there is no one left that could be held responsible who hasn't already left Nana behind. I'm glad TACS put the interview out there for free but why not release a trimmed down version with Nana's shrill f-bombs and terrible bird acting cut out? Something a bit shorter with less of the host's ghastly dagoisms that boomer parents would be proud to share with their friends and family? Instead the man in charge is too busy trying to evade a Twitter ban so he can spout off some FBI crime statistics from 20 years ago to notice what a historic opportunity he pissed away here.

Breuer came in for probably nothing and knocked a grand slam out of the park on the biggest issue of our time and Anthony sits there like he's interviewing Dave Landau or something. I mean Anthony played off Breuer well I thought (despite how fucking ugly he is) but overall it's clear he either didn't realize how special this interview was (despite uploading it for free) or was too dago-brained to care. With a rival like Crowder out for surgery and now paternity leave this would've been a great chance to capture some of his conservative audience. (If Breuer had given this performance on Crowder's show he would've been interviewed on Tucker Carlson the day after.)

Still it's not even too late. Someone with half a brain (I'm looking at your Erock) should make a censored/condensed version of this interview and get it out there while it's still somewhat fresh. Conservative boomers are STARVING for something like this right now and the conservative boomer with a platform to give it to them is too much of a washed-up alcoholic, Opie-obsessed spaghetti-brained groomer to deliver it to them even after being handed it on a silver platter. Fucking idiot.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
F51C5DFC-6138-4937-A3CD-FB41A51630F7.jpeg

Another day, another post about the “failed” Compound Media. Network has been going strong for seven years while Opie got fired for Westwood One, a show he was paying for.

Cumia would have lasted about two years on YouTube doing a free show before being banned completely. There is no “subscriber boom”, he’s being a paywall for a reason and the idea of somehow switching things up to get a bigger audience behind said paywall is hilarious.

You can’t have total autonomy to say whatever you want in 2021 and have a large audience watching your content for free on a platform you don’t control.

CruisinColin

View attachment 3650
Yeah this is a 54 yo comic I'd be interested in listening to, especially with Tranthony Groomia.
I skipped around in it and Anthony said "I love looking at history". The cunt has never read a book in his life. Why anybody thinks these two old men are "spitting 100% fire" is fucking beyond me. They're two barely informed, uneducated, out of touch, dopes who get their info from Facebook and Twitter, and can't accept the fact that they're not young men anymore.
Look at what their careers have been up to this point and now somehow they try to talk as if they have some secret wisdom about how the world works. A sixty year old man calling himself "red pilled". They can't even watch movies or listen to music that isn't from their youth and they're supposed to have some kind of knowledge about what's happening in the world right now? Fucking hell.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
They can't even watch movies or listen to music that isn't from their youth and they're supposed to have some kind of knowledge about what's happening in the world right now? Fucking hell.
I’m much younger than these dudes and you are stupid if you listen to popular music or movies these days

all great music and movies have already been made

everything else you said is spot on tho

I skipped around in it and Anthony said "I love looking at history". The cunt has never read a book in his life. Why anybody thinks these two old men are "spitting 100% fire" is fucking beyond me. They're two barely informed, uneducated, out of touch, dopes who get their info from Facebook and Twitter, and can't accept the fact that they're not young men anymore.
Look at what their careers have been up to this point and now somehow they try to talk as if they have some secret wisdom about how the world works. A sixty year old man calling himself "red pilled". They can't even watch movies or listen to music that isn't from their youth and they're supposed to have some kind of knowledge about what's happening in the world right now? Fucking hell.
Perfesser Cumia, he sees a tweet or reads a blurb somewhere and suddenly he's a well-versed intellectual with a deep intrinsic understanding of the topic. His fat-titted brother is exactly the same way, too.