The Japanese Olympics committee has been hilarious this year

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Opening ceremony director fired over 23 year old Holocaust joke, kikes online are seething.

Lead composer quits opening ceremony team after it emerged he had bullied classmates with disabilities at school, literally made them masturbate and eat shit in front of him, laughed when he was asked if he felt any guilt.

Creative chief quit after suggesting that plus-size comedian Naomi Watanabe could appear as an "Olympig"

Head of the organising committee quit after he made remarks about women that were criticised as "inappropriate", quoted as saying women talked too much and that meetings with many female board directors would "take a lot of time".

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
76A75DB2-D68B-4556-BA56-308ACC4567C1.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
This didn’t just pop up last week, they had a year and a half to come up with a plan B in case people weren’t going to be allowed in Japan. Just move it somewhere else that people are allowed to go or even have different events all over the world. They don’t all have to be in the same place.
I was making a joke. This would mean that people in charge would have to practice what they preach and more than likely lose money. People in power don’t like losing even a penny.

G

I was making a joke. This would mean that people in charge would have to practice what they preach and more than likely lose money. People in power don’t like losing even a penny.
How would they lose money by having it somewhere else and selling tickets vs having it in Japan with no tickets?

Gay Faggot.

How would they lose money by having it somewhere else and selling tickets vs having it in Japan with no tickets?
Olympics cost the host cities in the millions of dollars. They are blight to whatever city hosts them. The only people who profit off of it are the media and probably certain government officials. They lose money because production takes time and is done in advance so to just swap after everything is prepared would cost them millions. These people don’t care about whatever “cause” they are pushing. COVID could not be more irrelevant to them.

G

Olympics cost the host cities in the millions of dollars. They are blight to whatever city hosts them. The only people who profit off of it are the media and probably certain government officials. They lose money because production takes time and is done in advance so to just swap after everything is prepared would cost them millions. These people don’t care about whatever “cause” they are pushing. COVID could not be more irrelevant to them.
Yes and all the money they already spent is a sunk cost. Having it somewhere else would have made the media Jews and hotel Jews more money, which is why I’m surprised they didn’t do it.

Gay Faggot.

Yes and all the money they already spent is a sunk cost. Having it somewhere else would have made the media Jews and hotel Jews more money, which is why I’m surprised they didn’t do it.
I misunderstood your original comment (I’m retarded and quick read as I scrolled through and thought I’d make a joke. Real Tomlinson move). I don’t think they would swap it because of production costs as I said, they can appear to care about COVID fairly easily, make some bullshit up about traditions, and if I had to guess it wouldn’t pull in enough money in other industries to warrant the cost of the change. With all their faggot hype about not traveling and the new variant it would be too big of a risk especially should people cancel or expect limited capacity bull shit or whatever.