The Internet Has Been Compromised

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
No shit. I just assume every time I’m using a computer of any kind, there is a camera capturing me doing it, or at the very least logging all the keystrokes and whatnot.

I’m just waiting for the real life version of the South Park thing where our legit real names override all our made up screen names which they can track through previous ISPs. I bet it’s possible but the only thing holding it back would be attributing certain activity to a different person who was previous at that home address. But even then the ISPs should know.
How do you pump off knowing that?

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
What do you think the outcome of that would be? People getting rounded up and FEMA camp'd for shitposting? Sounds farfetched. However, there's all this talk of ESG and social credit scores. The WEF has "predicted" a "cyber-pandemic" that's going to be worse than the COVID hoax (which they also "predicted"). Could they somehow disable the internet for a lot of the population, then bring it back where you need to have your identity tied to it in order to use it? 16, don't know dick about the internet so sorry if this is retarded speculation, but nothing would surprise me at this point. Especially considering how many dummies bought into the first hoax. :fighter_sm: