The Hydra's new head emerges

RobertMewler

And it's hilarious:

c58f3ad8b2b01decb9b0d73d429dde29.png

4b88d60c4fec420b0211063d86cc9760.png

But this ends when you say it does, right Pig?

Notice stealthygeej didn't even @ mention Pig - which means Patty is autistically targetting and harassing our sweet boy.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
And it's hilarious:

c58f3ad8b2b01decb9b0d73d429dde29.png

4b88d60c4fec420b0211063d86cc9760.png

But this ends when you say it does, right Pig?

Notice stealthygeej didn't even @ mention Pig - which means Patty is autistically targetting and harassing our sweet boy.
His ballwashers are working overtime today, searching "stealthygeek" and reporting back to Rick what accounts they find.

You know, prior to this week, I was getting bored of all this. Rick always finds a way to get me to tune in to next week's episode, though.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Im astounded that there are still unused accounts so close to stealthygeek
Let's test this Fatrick-reading-every-thread theory out, I have an account for GeekyStealth with an inverse of his pointing head picture and have only tweeted a couple of times copying his tweet but replacing democrat/republican

it's too much to stick to that bit, he's too gay

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Wouldn’t it be a good idea for stealthygeev to block fatso? That way he can’t see when stealthygeev is replying to fatso’s loser friends. Not an expert on Twitter, thought that’s how it works
No matter what lies he tells, he has a burner account he uses to stalk accounts he knows about. He'll follow them, switch back to his main account, and respond directly to the person the troll account is talking to.

Will Tate

Oven March
You know, prior to this week, I was getting bored of all this.
Say that 3 times into your bathroom mirror and the next Lappening will be posted the next day. Every complaint that Patposting is dying off is nothing but a portent of more milk from our lolpig. And now Jon Del Arroz has jiggle-tits on his radar? I expect Pat to make that a whole saga in and of itself, which will only snowball from there into God only knows what.
Rest assured, Patposting will never die.

G

Paul got a tenth of a Hugo for a blog? No wonder he hasn't been crying and talking about killing himself for Christmas after missing out on one for his fan fiction.
Paul writing fanfiction is more evidence he is a pedo. The fanfiction community is full of kids. I was writing south park fanfics when I was 11 and the oldest guy in our community was 17 and we all thought he was a creep. Paul is 60.

Stent

A bong hit?!
Paul writing fanfiction is more evidence he is a pedo. The fanfiction community is full of kids. I was writing south park fanfics when I was 11 and the oldest guy in our community was 17 and we all thought he was a creep. Paul is 60.
There's something infinitely sad about a man his age writing fan-fiction. I picture him writing late into the night, in a room lit by a single hanging bulb, and then when he's finished he just starts weeping silently.