• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"The Goldfish Experiment" by Doctor Apostle PHD

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
THEORY: We all know there is something wrong with Rick's brain. Some have theorized that it's a single anomaly, others have thought it's multiple misfires leading to one larger outcome.

In my experiment funded by DeVry University, I will attempt to prove that at least one of the things wrong is what I call "the goldfish effect".
I believe that Tomlinson has an issue with retaining information. He can take in information, but he cannot remember it over 24 hours. This helps lead to many of the issues we see and it also helps fuel the habitual lying because there actually isn't an information pool to draw from.

I theorize that if I were to do the same gag, day after day of impersonating an automated line or a telemarketer, Patrick will not develop a memory of this occuring and it will continue to work. This would display his inability to retain information beyond a certain time period.

This result confirms my suspicion that Patrick is suffering from the goldfish effect, if not many other alements.

- Doctor Apostle, PHD DeVry University

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
THEORY: We all know there is something wrong with Rick's brain. Some have theorized that it's a single anomaly, others have thought it's multiple misfires leading to one larger outcome.

In my experiment funded by DeVry University, I will attempt to prove that at least one of the things wrong is what I call "the goldfish effect".
I believe that Tomlinson has an issue with retaining information. He can take in information, but he cannot remember it over 24 hours. This helps lead to many of the issues we see and it also helps fuel the habitual lying because there actually isn't an information pool to draw from.

I theorize that if I were to do the same gag, day after day of impersonating an automated line or a telemarketer, Patrick will not develop a memory of this occuring and it will continue to work. This would display his inability to retain information beyond a certain time period.

This result confirms my suspicion that Patrick is suffering from the goldfish effect, if not many other alements.

- Doctor Apostle, PHD DeVry University
“Alements” is an appropriate misspelling for our drunk piggy.

bombvest

Forum Clout
This valuable research could one day lead to a cure
main-qimg-2779e43d09db91e48c2ee7dadaca293b-lq