The Gaming Thread

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
Lets get a good video game discussion going. Post interesting screenshots/videos and whatnot.

I currently play old school RuneScape so if anyone here plays maybe we can do some bossing, I also play AC Valhalla and I am really looking forward to this open world harry potter game (not being ironic).

Also I just completed my goal of 100 percenting the GTA definitive trilogy which took 170 hours!! :eek:

DoucheChills

WOrlds Biggest OzZy FAN!
I used to be all about FPS' but I'm a bit more mature these days, so now me and the wife just get super stoned and play Mario Party on the Switch.

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child
Lets get a good video game discussion going. Post interesting screenshots/videos and whatnot.

I currently play old school RuneScape so if anyone here plays maybe we can do some bossing, I also play AC Valhalla and I am really looking forward to this open world harry potter game (not being ironic).

Also I just completed my goal of 100 percenting the GTA definitive trilogy which took 170 hours!! :eek:

Used to play RuneScape as a teen. Back when it was just RuneScape, before faggoty RuneScape 3 came out.

Every now and again I get the urge to start up an Old School RuneScape account but I can't justify the time sink. If I'm going to invest 100's of hours into something I'd rather it be learning a language or instrument.