The Gals Are LIVE

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
IMG_5446.jpeg

Just four gals talking about fashion and cock.

Joe Sr, you failed your son is gay and faggot

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
They have 49 viewers. Dan gets that many.

That was absolutely unwatchable. The fact that people here are not doing more to feed nana when he’s at his weakest and most pathetic ever is frankly embarrassing. So much talent on this site being wasted on a pig man who has been defeated 100x over.
Been trying to rally the troops to finally nail Nana’s coffin, fellow brother men have been good in response. By far I don’t declare my self leader or anything in let’s point and laugh at Nana’s final days war, but I’m willing to spread the word far and wide

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Been trying to rally the troops to finally nail Nana’s coffin, fellow brother men have been good in response. By far I don’t declare my self leader or anything in let’s point and laugh at Nana’s final days war, but I’m willing to spread the word far and wide
The best thing that could happen is chrissie’s baby dying or getting sick. The whole faggot crew would be hyper sensitive and nana would have to pretend to care about the kid, which would make him super uncomfortable and unsure. Then because he’s out of his element, he might take the bait a little more readily. Between their ballwashers and them, it Would provide endless entertainment.

Greygooser

Quietly now
The best thing that could happen is chrissie’s baby dying or getting sick. The whole faggot crew would be hyper sensitive and nana would have to pretend to care about the kid, which would make him super uncomfortable and unsure. Then because he’s out of his element, he might take the bait a little more readily. Between their ballwashers and them, it Would provide endless entertainment.
I agree, an infant dying is the “best thing that could happen”

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

these chicks don’t even know the name of my band ❤
They have 49 viewers. Dan gets that many.

That was absolutely unwatchable. The fact that people here are not doing more to feed nana when he’s at his weakest and most pathetic ever is frankly embarrassing. So much talent on this site being wasted on a pig man who has been defeated 100x over.
Nana is basically feeding herself at this point.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
I agree, an infant dying is the “best thing that could happen”
Glad we’re on the same page!

Look at the baby. It’s obviously developmentally disabled. And with A 41 year old horse and a 43 year old fag it’s only going to get worse. Retards and disableds are a blight on society, right @chiquita banana ? However, if it were to die the ballwashers and simps defending her would be tons of fun to joke around with.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
WTF even is this meant to be? 3 cackling aging hags and a frail, mincing queer hooting at every fucking thing someone says. Judging the outfits of younger women. It's fucking bizarre.