The future of Sam Roberts doesn't look that bright

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
I go to temple on Saturday and put the box on my head. Then we all enter a meeting room where we discuss which white people have the most money and what would be the best way to get it, and then we go out into the neighborhood like rats stealing all the white peoples money and hoard it, considering most Hasidic populations are poor as fuck, but we just like to have it. We smell it sometimes as it gives us power.
1689305152848082.jpg

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
You're putting Opie on a throne he doesn't belong on. If you have trouble waking up you get a second alarm, you don't hire an ex-internal affairs officer full time to physically come to your house and knock on your door. Seriously I'm starting to not see if some of these are troll/satire posts. You understand that From where Opie lives to XM studio was like a one mile walk? Do you think of Opie like some mega-famous superstar who couldn't walk down the street? Come on.
It started off as a bit to fuck with Nana...Amazing how the bits evolved into real parallel dimensions of reality. In a way, the bits being repeated here are more legit than reality (fading away in your, Opie's, and Anthony's memories), since if we're the only ones remembering things at this point, this place becomes a reality-generating machine.

SpitballSparky

"Can we come over & discuss your daughter's tits?"
Alright, back to the topic at hand:

We all know that Sam will beg, borrow, and steal to stay with SXM, but there's no way that shitty company is making it past 2029. What's he do when they close the doors for good? Suck Vince McMahon's dick for a chance to be the third interviewer on some WWE show that nobody watches?