• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The funniest man in Hollywood is back

LAZERBEAMZ

https://www.nme.com/news/film/mel-gibson-confirms-hell-direct-lethal-weapon-5-3095960
Mel-Gibson-1392x885.jpg

Some of his best bits:
  • Mel Gibson called Winona Ryder, who is Jewish, an "oven dodger". This was the moment after he asked her 'Oh wait, am I gonna get AIDS?' because the friend she was with was gay.
  • "If you get raped by a pack of n******, it will be your fault," - Mel Gibson to his partner
  • Mel Gibson was caught in a recording saying he would get his partner deported by "reporting her to the fucking people that take fucking money from the wetbacks"
  • "I'll put you in a fucking rose garden you cunt," "You need a fucking bat in the side of the head," "You're a fucking whore. Now, I own you." - Mel Gibson to his partner in recording
  • Mel Gibson, when asked about his views on gay people, told a Spanish newspaper, pointing to his ass, "this is only for taking a shit". When asked for apology by GLAAD, Gibson replied "when hell freezes over. They can fuck off."
  • When asked who inspired him for Passion of the Christ, Mel Gibson named Anne Catherine Emmerich, a German nun who believed Jews strangled Christian children for their blood, to ceremonially use it to conjure evil powers aka blood libel.