• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The fruits (aside from themselves) of "Jim and Sam"

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
March 8, 2024

Portfolio Deletion: SIRI​

The table below lists the stock being deleted from the Growth Investing model portfolio:
growthdeletion030824
Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (SIRI) is being deleted from the AAII Growth Investing model portfolio.

RoTheHo69

Forum Clout
I have no idea what any of that means.
Since SIRI (Sirius XM) was selected for a growth portfolio on 11/7/2022 the iShares Cor S&P500 ETF (IVV) has gone up in value 37.6% while SIRI has depreciated by 37.1%. I am implying here in this thread that it is in fact the fault of Sim and Jam's garbage-tier satellite radio program.
A little stock market yuma. A little sat'lite radio yuma. (I can't carcrash myself but I would at this point)

G

Since SIRI (Sirius XM) was selected for a growth portfolio on 11/7/2022 the iShares Cor S&P500 ETF (IVV) has gone up in value 37.6% while SIRI has depreciated by 37.1%. I am implying here in this thread that it is in fact the fault of Sim and Jam's garbage-tier satellite radio program.
A little stock market yuma. A little sat'lite radio yuma. (I can't carcrash myself but I would at this point)
I still have no idea what any of this means

G

It doesn't matter. This thread is a piece of shit.

This thread RULES

Screenshot_20240306-173706-394.png

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
SIRI stock has been shit for 20 years. It peaked in the late 90s when it was run by a guy in a dress and the original investors probably did quite well if they sold the stock. Howard came along but didn't quite give the stock the push that everyone hoped for. I'm sure he's pissed that his 500m contract didnt quite make him the billion he was hoping for.

RoTheHo69

Forum Clout
SIRI stock has been shit for 20 years. It peaked in the late 90s when it was run by a guy in a dress and the original investors probably did quite well if they sold the stock. Howard came along but didn't quite give the stock the push that everyone hoped for. I'm sure he's pissed that his 500m contract didnt quite make him the billion he was hoping for.
They thought they saw a bottom until faggot jim came along.