• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"The Final Knock" - Teaser Trailer

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
( This is based on Pat's gay ass tendencies to affect British slang and manner of speaking in order to seem interesting on Twitter)

*Metro Goldwyn Mayer logo comes on screen, as Foo Fighters begin playing*

FADE TO BLACK

V.O. (JASON STATHAM as PATRICK S TOMLINSON)
"I was coming off my second suspension. They were threatening a third".

WE CUT to a visual of TOMLINSON walking down a crowded SIDEWALK. He is walking against the flow of the foot traffic. STATHAM is wearing a FAT SUIT, and a peculiar grey sweater with a buttoned flap at the collar. His thin, fish lips are in a scowl. He is wearing DARK SUNGLASSES, and his hair is tied back in a ponytail, a greying tuft hanging over his EXPANSIVE FIVEHEAD.

TOMLINSON (V.O.)
"They took me blue checkmark. They took me bar".

QUICK CUT TO a scene of HOOLIGANS exploding into a massive fireball, with rubble and glass shards flying everywhere.

We cut closer to TOMLINSON'S face, his scowl tightening, his eye folds faintly visible beneath his sunglasses.

TOMLINSON (V.O.)
"I reckon it was time to stop losing. It's time I powered up".

WE CUT to a shot over TOMLINSON'S shoulder, as he stands in front of a HOT TUB. Inside the tub is RALPH FIENNES, playing BRINTON RESTO. He is sharing a glass of champagne with an anonymous ASIAN TWINK.

RESTO :
"Don't be daft, Tomlinson! It's madness! I mean .... 60 John Does?!"

TOMLINSON opens a briefcase and empties it's contents, spilling bundles of hundreds onto the floor.

TOMLINSON:
"These John Does ... are about to be John Done..."

TOMLINSON turns on his heels, and goes to the DOOR. He twists the know, but finishes his thought before he opens it.

TOMLINSON:
"......child".

A flurry of QUICK CUTS of ACTION SCENES follows, accompanied by TOMLINSON V.O. and a rollicking rendition of "Headstrong".

We see -

*a dark, dank ALLEYWAY at NIGHT TIME - people clad in STAR TREK tunics seek refuge behind a DUMPSTER, firing at an unseen group of assailants wearing JEDI ROBES who cower at the end of the alley, returning fire.

*a QUICK SCENE of a BLONDE WOMAN wearing a MAGA hat swinging her MICROPHONE STAND at Tomlinson, who ducks this attack and floors her with a vicious uppercut.

*TOMLINSON confers with STEVE BUSCEMI as PAUL WEIMER at a bar, downing their respective drinks.

TOMLINSON :
"I called him a 'child' because that's what he was!"

WEIMER arches his eyebrows with renewed interest, and licks his lips.

WEIMER :
"Child....?'

*ANTHONY CUMIA as MARY ROBINETTE COWALL, sitting behind a desk, Patrick seated in front of her. She laughs loudly, pounding her desk*

COWALL :
"John Done! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLEE SHIT!"

*TOMLINSON and PETE DAVIDSON as ANICA walk through a museum, examining a dinosaur display, arm in arm.

ANICA :
"I relate to the Tyrannosaurus because he was a ... meat eater. I , too, like meat in my mouth".

TOMLINSON:
"I have meat, child."

ANICA smiles, hushing him by placing a finger over his fish lips.

ANICA:
"I know, bud".

*an elderly, withered JAPANESE MAN collapses in tears at the feet of TOMLINSON, at the USS ARIZONA MEMORIAL. TOMLINSON helps the man to his feet and they embrace, as a crowd of onlookers break into spontaneous applause.

*NORM MACDONALD sits at a table in the back room of the strip club OOFTA, FRANK STALLONE stands behind him, hands clasped menacingly. MACDONALD addresses someone not seen.

NORM :
"He what...? To who...? You serious? I thought that people like him were supposed to be jolly!"

*NIGHT TIME. TOMLINSON waddles over to a ramshackle garage, where a motorbike of some sort rests, covered by a tarp. He throws aside the tarp, revealing a heavily customized TRIUMPH beneath it.

TOMLINSON (V.O.) :
"You've always 'eard about the danjuhs of pulling a tiguh by 'is tail. But nobody's evuh told you what 'appens when you pull a pig by 'is tail".

*we see a set of bloated, chubby fingers revving the Triumph. On the fingers are tattooed the word 'HUSH'.

*cut to black

TOMLINSON (V.O.):
"He squeals".

*a quick cut of the silhouette of his AMPLE FRAME atop the TRIUMPH as they race into the night.

*title cards

A GUY RITCHIE FILM

JASON STATHAM as PATRICK S TOMLINSON

RALPH FIENNES as BRINTON RESTO

STEVE BUSCEMI as PAUL WEIMER

NORM MACDONALD as HIMSELF

CHRIS EVANS as JON SNYDER

SCARLETT JOHANSSEN as ADRIENNE SNYDER

PETE DAVIDSON as ANICA

REBEL WILSON as BETSY RESTO

*a scene of a very overweight man in an alleyway, glasses broken, nose bleeding profusely onto his WOW shirt. He holds his hands up in a begging manner as he falls to his knees, a pair of legs slowly approaching him.

MAN :
"P-please... it was all just a joke! That's all ... just a joke! Come on, man ... have mercy! You can't do this! What do you want from me, man? Huh?! What do you want me to do?!"

*a black leather clad arm picks the obese man up by his collar. We then CUT to the MAN'S view, looking at PATRICK S TOMLINSON, clad in dark sunglasses and a black leather jacket, one arm supporting the man, as TOMLINSON seemingly is speaking right into the CAMERA.

TOMLINSON :
All you had to do was leave me alone. I want you to remember that. Now...? Wait quietly, atalker... prison awaits!"

*He rears back his fis as the man SCREAMS in TERROR. As the FIST seemingly hits the CAMERA, we cut to the final TITLE SCREEN.

'QUIETLY, NOW ... QUIETLY IS THE KEY!

"THE FINAL KNOCK"

SUMMER, 2022

EraGodless

Forum Clout
( This is based on Pat's gay ass tendencies to affect British slang and manner of speaking in order to seem interesting on Twitter)

*Metro Goldwyn Mayer logo comes on screen, as Foo Fighters begin playing*

FADE TO BLACK

V.O. (JASON STATHAM as PATRICK S TOMLINSON)
"I was coming off my second suspension. They were threatening a third".

WE CUT to a visual of TOMLINSON walking down a crowded SIDEWALK. He is walking against the flow of the foot traffic. STATHAM is wearing a FAT SUIT, and a peculiar grey sweater with a buttoned flap at the collar. His thin, fish lips are in a scowl. He is wearing DARK SUNGLASSES, and his hair is tied back in a ponytail, a greying tuft hanging over his EXPANSIVE FIVEHEAD.

TOMLINSON (V.O.)
"They took me blue checkmark. They took me bar".

QUICK CUT TO a scene of HOOLIGANS exploding into a massive fireball, with rubble and glass shards flying everywhere.

We cut closer to TOMLINSON'S face, his scowl tightening, his eye folds faintly visible beneath his sunglasses.

TOMLINSON (V.O.)
"I reckon it was time to stop losing. It's time I powered up".

WE CUT to a shot over TOMLINSON'S shoulder, as he stands in front of a HOT TUB. Inside the tub is RALPH FIENNES, playing BRINTON RESTO. He is sharing a glass of champagne with an anonymous ASIAN TWINK.

RESTO :
"Don't be daft, Tomlinson! It's madness! I mean .... 60 John Does?!"

TOMLINSON opens a briefcase and empties it's contents, spilling bundles of hundreds onto the floor.

TOMLINSON:
"These John Does ... are about to be John Done..."

TOMLINSON turns on his heels, and goes to the DOOR. He twists the know, but finishes his thought before he opens it.

TOMLINSON:
"......child".

A flurry of QUICK CUTS of ACTION SCENES follows, accompanied by TOMLINSON V.O. and a rollicking rendition of "Headstrong".

We see -

*a dark, dank ALLEYWAY at NIGHT TIME - people clad in STAR TREK tunics seek refuge behind a DUMPSTER, firing at an unseen group of assailants wearing JEDI ROBES who cower at the end of the alley, returning fire.

*a QUICK SCENE of a BLONDE WOMAN wearing a MAGA hat swinging her MICROPHONE STAND at Tomlinson, who ducks this attack and floors her with a vicious uppercut.

*TOMLINSON confers with STEVE BUSCEMI as PAUL WEIMER at a bar, downing their respective drinks.

TOMLINSON :
"I called him a 'child' because that's what he was!"

WEIMER arches his eyebrows with renewed interest, and licks his lips.

WEIMER :
"Child....?'

*ANTHONY CUMIA as MARY ROBINETTE COWALL, sitting behind a desk, Patrick seated in front of her. She laughs loudly, pounding her desk*

COWALL :
"John Done! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLEE SHIT!"

*TOMLINSON and PETE DAVIDSON as ANICA walk through a museum, examining a dinosaur display, arm in arm.

ANICA :
"I relate to the Tyrannosaurus because he was a ... meat eater. I , too, like meat in my mouth".

TOMLINSON:
"I have meat, child."

ANICA smiles, hushing him by placing a finger over his fish lips.

ANICA:
"I know, bud".

*an elderly, withered JAPANESE MAN collapses in tears at the feet of TOMLINSON, at the USS ARIZONA MEMORIAL. TOMLINSON helps the man to his feet and they embrace, as a crowd of onlookers break into spontaneous applause.

*NORM MACDONALD sits at a table in the back room of the strip club OOFTA, FRANK STALLONE stands behind him, hands clasped menacingly. MACDONALD addresses someone not seen.

NORM :
"He what...? To who...? You serious? I thought that people like him were supposed to be jolly!"

*NIGHT TIME. TOMLINSON waddles over to a ramshackle garage, where a motorbike of some sort rests, covered by a tarp. He throws aside the tarp, revealing a heavily customized TRIUMPH beneath it.

TOMLINSON (V.O.) :
"You've always 'eard about the danjuhs of pulling a tiguh by 'is tail. But nobody's evuh told you what 'appens when you pull a pig by 'is tail".

*we see a set of bloated, chubby fingers revving the Triumph. On the fingers are tattooed the word 'HUSH'.

*cut to black

TOMLINSON (V.O.):
"He squeals".

*a quick cut of the silhouette of his AMPLE FRAME atop the TRIUMPH as they race into the night.

*title cards

A GUY RITCHIE FILM

JASON STATHAM as PATRICK S TOMLINSON

RALPH FIENNES as BRINTON RESTO

STEVE BUSCEMI as PAUL WEIMER

NORM MACDONALD as HIMSELF

CHRIS EVANS as JON SNYDER

SCARLETT JOHANSSEN as ADRIENNE SNYDER

PETE DAVIDSON as ANICA

REBEL WILSON as BETSY RESTO

*a scene of a very overweight man in an alleyway, glasses broken, nose bleeding profusely onto his WOW shirt. He holds his hands up in a begging manner as he falls to his knees, a pair of legs slowly approaching him.

MAN :
"P-please... it was all just a joke! That's all ... just a joke! Come on, man ... have mercy! You can't do this! What do you want from me, man? Huh?! What do you want me to do?!"

*a black leather clad arm picks the obese man up by his collar. We then CUT to the MAN'S view, looking at PATRICK S TOMLINSON, clad in dark sunglasses and a black leather jacket, one arm supporting the man, as TOMLINSON seemingly is speaking right into the CAMERA.

TOMLINSON :
All you had to do was leave me alone. I want you to remember that. Now...? Wait quietly, atalker... prison awaits!"

*He rears back his fis as the man SCREAMS in TERROR. As the FIST seemingly hits the CAMERA, we cut to the final TITLE SCREEN.

'QUIETLY, NOW ... QUIETLY IS THE KEY!

"THE FINAL KNOCK"

SUMMER, 2022
Your autism is
Is impressive.