The films of Juzo Itami, where are we at with them?

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Leave immediately, sir
what do you like about it mang. the opening has promise where the gangster smack some dude eating chips in the theater that was funny. cut to some truckers eating ramen, next shot some intern know how to order snails off french menu, gangster back to bite some ladys in the mouf and drank her blood. unfunny drag out random shit one after another. its shit mang

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
what do you like about it mang. the opening has promise where the gangster smack some dude eating chips in the theater that was funny. cut to some truckers eating ramen, next shot some intern know how to order snails off french menu, gangster back to bite some ladys in the mouf and drank her blood. unfunny drag out random shit one after another. its shit mang
You didn't fucking howl when he salted her tit or the whole absurdness of making the perfect broth? Nice try with the hate tho.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
You didn't fucking howl when he salted her tit or the whole absurdness of making the perfect broth? Nice try with the hate tho.
i just think it was boring you know, dont know if they were being serious or just trying to be goofy, naht funny is all i gotta say. maybe it would be funnier if its in anime format, this whole film is pretty cringy tbchwy. whenever they were fighting in the ramen shop all i can focus on is that big tub of boiling water, you know it wasnt prop

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
I guess it could have benefitted from more car chases and superheroes