The film Drive. Oopsie doodles, I mean WWAWD Drive.

G

Pros:
Main character is pretty cool! He only talks when he has to! Not like the rest of these rambling MILLENIALS! :image_9247:
Good soundtrack
Inspired one of the best games of all time, Hotline Miami
The jews are the bad guys (rare in any movie)

Cons:

Main character wants to raise another man's brown son
It's just another gay fucking movie and we should all stop watching them, hollywood is jewish propaganda

G

In an interview with Albert Brooks he said Refn picked him for that role because this scene "scared him". Found it pretty funny a scene played for laughs led to that.
[MEDIA=youtube]xdMilnKGJdA[/MEDIA]

This character reminds me of George Costanza, or the other way around.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
The jews are the bad guys
This is jewish propaganda
incelpropellor.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Great film, I like any movie that kills Ron Pearlman. Albert Brooks was great as well in a non-comedic role. If you can find it (it’s tough) check out “The Driver” from 1978 with Ryan O’Neal and Bruce Dern. It was a Walter Hill movie (Warriors, 48 Hours) and was a big influence on Drive. Quentin Tarantino and Edgar Wright are big fans.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Pros:
Main character is pretty cool! He only talks when he has to! Not like the rest of these rambling MILLENIALS! :image_9247:
Good soundtrack
Inspired one of the best games of all time, Hotline Miami
The jews are the bad guys (rare in any movie)

Cons:

Main character wants to raise another man's brown son
It's just another gay fucking movie and we should all stop watching them, hollywood is jewish propaganda
The main character is a turboautist

CuntFucker .

Danny Doll Eyes
In an interview with Albert Brooks he said Refn picked him for that role because this scene "scared him". Found it pretty funny a scene played for laughs led to that.

Thank you, movie nigga. This looks good. I'm going to watch it this week.