• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

The fat unemployed son of a rodeo clown and a guidance counsellor, with no education, no credentials and no career. A 1.2 GPA and no money.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
No career? He is a published author with 6 books in bookstores and libraries across the country, has had his political commentary published in The Hill and a little newspaper you may have heard of -- The New York Times -- and reaches 40,000 people a day through his social media platform.

What do you do for a living, character?

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
B75-BA892-3961-4-F02-A6-BD-3-D4-B13-D1-D2-B5.jpg

I am fighting for America's freedom, children, and, the end of tyranny.

3-B8-D204-F-4737-4705-B27-D-50-F1-DED5324-C.jpg

80-CA7-EEF-934-A-4-F97-B8-C5-45-DB7059586-B.jpg

9-A736-E03-07-DF-42-FC-B6-A8-880-E0-AC1-F923.jpg

EraGodless

How do you even get a 1.2 GPA?
You basically get mostly D's and F's for all 4 years of high school. He had a couple of B's and C's thrown in, but he was spectacularly bad at math & science. You know, the things he writes about.

And instead of pulling his head out of his culo when he attended junior college, it was more of the same- except he probably got straight F's and he dropped out. Given his poor HS transcript, he most likely had to take remedial college classes, to prove that he wasn't legitimately retarded.

Stent

outcomes, not intent - mod wisdom
You basically get mostly D's and F's for all 4 years of high school. He had a couple of B's and C's thrown in, but he was spectacularly bad at math & science. You know, the things he writes about.

And instead of pulling his head out of his culo when he attended junior college, it was more of the same- except he probably got straight F's and he dropped out. Given his poor HS transcript, he most likely had to take remedial college classes, to prove that he wasn't legitimately retarded.
Ok, now explain it all again, except take 3 hours and call it a podcast.

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?

I fucked around in school during the ages of 13-16. I buckled down more after that but for those 3 years I did the bare minimum. And I'm certainly not the smartest guy in the world. But I never got lower than a C in any exam, even in a subject like physics where I had no interest or inclination and a crap teacher (crap in the sense that he was great at physics but couldn't teach it to someone who wasn't.) School exams in England, especially in maths and sciences require zero talent or imagination. You just need to memorise stuff. I can't imagine it's that different in the States. Patrick is a fat retard is what I'm driving at.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I fucked around in school during the ages of 13-16. I buckled down more after that but for those 3 years I did the bare minimum. And I'm certainly not the smartest guy in the world. But I never got lower than a C in any exam, even in a subject like physics where I had no interest or inclination and a crap teacher (crap in the sense that he was great at physics but couldn't teach it to someone who wasn't.) School exams in England, especially in maths and sciences require zero talent or imagination. You just need to memorise stuff. I can't imagine it's that different in the States. Patrick is a fat retard is what I'm driving at.
It’s no different in the states - there’s no creativity or extrapolation that’s required. It’s largely grinding through equations or memorizing definitions and concepts. I sucked at both through HS.

I didn’t truly learn to do math until I studied Econ in college because I was using it as a tool to solve econ problems as opposed to just an equation.

EraGodless

In the states, you generally just have to show up and pay the bare minimum of attention and you will usually wind up with atleast a C. Just don't be a dickhead (impossible for Pat) and don't be a truant.

I did both and I was sent to military school. I was shocked at how easy school is when you show up, are not a dick, and pay a little attention. I went from a 1.7 and being put with the idiots, to basically straight A's, honor roll, and college scholarships.

Most kids either start poorly and finish well or they start off really well and finish poorly due to alcohol/drugs/peer groups. Pat had no excuse not to be atleast a B student; especially since his mom was literally a counselor for the school district. She was either really embarrassed and gave up on him or she flat out didn't give a fuck that her son had special Ed level grades and he was taking Algebra 1 as a senior.