• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The fact that they hate each other is so palpable:

Stent

who loves ya, baby? you're beautiful
Forum Clout
Stopped in the middle of the street in his Escalade to talk to someone he was just talking with 5 minutes ago while getting agitated at the other drivers expecting him to move. He's apparently white, though.

G

Stopped in the middle of the street in his Escalade to talk to someone he was just talking with 5 minutes ago while getting agitated at the other drivers expecting him to move. He's apparently white, though.
To this day, Arabs do it here all the time.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Can you imagine? I bet Joe was blowing up his BlackBerry phone: “Hey bro! Looks like a snow day, right? LOL. So, I told Gene and the guys we could come over for poker tonight…Can you pick up some snacks and beer?”

Snake

Forum Clout
Before it bloated twice over from the heart medication and alcohol?
Twice? Wrong as always, atalker. Try thrice. His nose looks like an elbow.

1640905518726.png

G

I keep forgetting Ant used to have some fire in the belly, especially when he got behind the wheel of a car. Now he's an emasculated, scared little bitch. And it has nothing to do with T levels since he injects, right? It's psychological.

G

I keep forgetting Ant used to have some fire in the belly, especially when he got behind the wheel of a car. Now he's an emasculated, scared little bitch. And it has nothing to do with T levels since he injects, right? It's psychological.
He really still felt like a winner back then...Im guessing this was 2013ish.