• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The face I make when my wife is out on a date with the Bull, and I'm free to play with my space toys all night!

Rabbi Krinsky

Feeling vuuury unsatisfied
Forum Clout
Just call me when you've made your delicious deposit, child. I get to slurp it all out! Tomlinson house rules, little one.

dhAwVbx.jpg

Forum Clout
I take care of adults with intellectual disabilities and they're much smarter and definitely nicer than Patty could ever be-- and yeah, he looks "special" in this pic.
A retard could absolutely be a competent employee at Target, and in fact odds are nowadays would be above average because he'd be the only one taking the job seriously.

Fatso couldn't manage a whole shift on his first day when half of it is spent watching sexual harassment videos.

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
Never noticed this before (because who the fuck wants to look that that face) but Rick has a filling. I guess it's not too surprising since he has piss stained yellow teeth. Brush your teeth you fat faggot.