• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The effort is appreciated but these assholes suck...

Forum Clout

Nice Podcast, Stupid sucks. Literally 18 minutes of some inside joke backstory exposition followed by that fat piece of shit Tomlinson for nearly half the show and by the time these niggers trash Fugly Cumia and Worm Norton, it just is DOA. Not trying to start a flamer war as I'm new to the sub (not to the former subreddit or ancient show) but man.. why can't someone with some wit or creativity or who doesn't leave gaps of awkward silence or sound nasal do a semi regular podacast for the post O&A universe? All we have is that lisping, wet-brained nigger Kyle (YewNeek) and this!!??

Forum Clout
They have potential and I like how they don't take themselves too seriously but the pauses and autistically inside, inside, insider references get unbearable quickly. If they just talked faster and kept the show moving with more of an organized structure it would prob be decently good. Not everyone is an exalted acolyte of the neuroscience known as comedy. I almost never ever make jokes in real life for this reason, as people just don't generally find me funny when I attempt it. They need a destroyer. Then again, none of us mere plebeians can begin to understand the amazing science of comedic genius the likes of Caesar, Galileo, Leatherface Cumia, Andrew Kike Clay, Worm Norton, and Whitney Cummings. What those poor souls endure to bring us the gift of comedy, a nuclear generator to us mere dogs, is beyond the scope of our fawkin' comprehension.

Kerry Feehan's acidic cunt is how microbes were even discovered. We should all be a bit grateful. *sniffle

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
In my defense I never spoke to Dan before he threw me on the show - if theres no chemistry its because we're two massive gay idiots talking for the first time
I didn't mean you. You don't listen to jim and sam though right?

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I'm sorry if I sound overly defensive on this but NPS is just putting on a show specifically for you guys. Is Dan a boring narcissist? Sure. Am I a smug soy bitch? Yes. We wanted to entertain this forum specifically, and we probably could have tried harder. Sorry it sucked, I will try harder next time.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
I'm sorry if I sound overly defensive on this but NPS is just putting on a show specifically for you guys.
Funster? That's us? What the fuck is a funster? Why don't you tell dan to listen to da fawkin radiooooo show we like around here once in a fawkin while. *sniffff

You're OK though I don't have any fawkin problemsss wit Turkaayyy from Michigan

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Funster? That's us? What the fuck is a funster? Why don't you tell dan to listen to da fawkin radiooooo show we like around here once in a fawkin while. *sniffff
What is a funster? Well, he ain't a phony. He'll walk up and bust a nut in your macaroni