• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The disrespect (good) Conspiracy Theorists get is baffling

G

This is a work of art in how it ties loose ends for eg.

[MEDIA=youtube]swPGrmx0IWE[/MEDIA]

Most ppl think "Joe Rogan maaaaaaan" when spekaing about ct, but that's just the controlled 'milquetoast' shit.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
dont feel like watching right now, but already gonna download it in mp4 to watch later

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Gave it five minutes and hate everything about it. Hate that Dutch faggot's delivery the most. Nice thespian pauses and Ronnie B S's, queer... The world is incredibly complex. A faggot like that couldn't figure it out. He sounds mentally ill. This takes away from real conspiracies... Fawk, I'm heated up... Nothing against OP, though. You like what you like and your opinion isn't less valid than mine.

G

Gave it five minutes and hate everything about it. Hate that Dutch faggot's delivery the most. Nice thespian pauses and Ronnie B S's, queer... The world is incredibly complex. A faggot like that couldn't figure it out. He sounds mentally ill. This takes away from real conspiracies... Fawk, I'm heated up... Nothing against OP, though. You like what you like and your opinion isn't less valid than mine.
OK my take...you're right he hams up the narration but also he's foreign. Nobody capable of that high quality production is mentally ill though.

I dont trust the high production quality. I like my gurus to be old white man with a beard and a cellphone and just tawking (but making profound sense, without all the graphic adobe acrobat wizadry).

Tuq6mbab_400x400.jpg

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
With the way we can put pat’s face on anything has made it so it’s hard to tell anything from “video” evidence

i think a lot of this has to do with worshipers of chaos that don’t really need a solid plan, just a set of guidelines that they filter current tragedies thru to further their ultimate goal

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
i think at a certain point trying to see their grand plan is kinda silly because im not sure they have one. I think these families have certain philosophies that are passed down, and at a certain point they choose how to intact those philosophies along with their own

i always enjoy new conspiracies tho, but after following a lot of these people for awhile you see the reality of grifters and skitzophrenics

if more conspiracy theorist removed “god” vs “satan” they wouldnt turn off the normies as much