• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Destroyer shares his thoughts on da sub

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Bitching about Ant turning the fans on him aside, Opie was always the best at ignoring da hate, particularly from the sub. I believe him when he says he only looked at it a handful of times. Ant and Jim were probably checking in obsessively to see what was being said about them. Ant definitely was because he was trying to be best buddies with us until he had his "you people treat cruelty like a video game" meltdown when his relationship with Sue came to light.

cachorro

Forum Clout
Bitching about Ant turning the fans on him aside, Opie was always the best at ignoring da hate, particularly from the sub. I believe him when he says he only looked at it a handful of times. Ant and Jim were probably checking in obsessively to see what was being said about them. Ant definitely was because he was trying to be best buddies with us until he had his "you people treat cruelty like a video game" meltdown when his relationship with Sue came to light.
The only retort I remember seeing from the opester was perfect “Nice try with the hate though” simple, conveys his complete lack of giving a shit with just the right sprinkle of “my life is better than yours”

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Opie knew a long time ago you can’t control the message boards. HE was the one who referenced multiple times on air how we were psychos that can’t be controlled. And because the Opie hate started almost two decades ago why would he go to them? It’s masochistic at that point. This is a guy who couldn’t even watch the Greggshells episode, but he was on reddit reading every comment? Sure.

Anthony, however, is the complete opposite. He has a long history of courting the message boards, getting in as a moderator, and completely controlling the content being posted. Eventually they realize he’s a power hungry freak, Anthony freaks out on them, and finds another message board to wash his balls. Rinse and repeat. Furthermore Anthony hate really died down so there was no reason for Ant to avoid the sub.

Being that it was the last bastion of pests, after his firing Anthony desperately tried to get in our good graces and we accepted him. However, instead of lobster girl or other shit, all it took for him to motherfuck us was the Big Jay bomb. He’s a sensitive pussy always looking for validation and a way to control the narrative. I’m shocked he hasn’t turned up here yet.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Opie knew a long time ago you can’t control the message boards. HE was the one who referenced multiple times on air how we were psychos that can’t be controlled. And because the Opie hate started almost two decades ago why would he go to them? It’s masochistic at that point. This is a guy who couldn’t even watch the Greggshells episode, but he was on reddit reading every comment? Sure.

Anthony, however, is the complete opposite. He has a long history of courting the message boards, getting in as a moderator, and completely controlling the content being posted. Eventually they realize he’s a power hungry freak, Anthony freaks out on them, and finds another message board to wash his balls. Rinse and repeat. Furthermore Anthony hate really died down so there was no reason for Ant to avoid the sub.

Being that it was the last bastion of pests, after his firing Anthony desperately tried to get in our good graces and we accepted him. However, instead of lobster girl or other shit, all it took for him to motherfuck us was the Big Jay bomb. He’s a sensitive pussy always looking for validation and a way to control the narrative. I’m shocked he hasn’t turned up here yet.
I remember the tide turning against Anthony when he beat Dani up. He must have hatched his plan to kill the sub at that moment. The fallout from the Big Jay roast was probably the last straw, forcing his hand.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
He must have hatched his plan to kill the sub at that moment.

I don't think he totally lost it until his passionate and cum-laden relationship with Sue was revealed. It was always funny to me that he used his "you people treat cruelty like a video game" line about that whole thing. What part of it was cruel? Sue was treated perfectly when she did her AMA and all we did was laugh at Ant for being so embarrassed by it that he tried to wipe the whole thing from the internet.

Nana really is a sensitive soul. Pedophile also.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
He must have hatched his plan to kill the sub at that moment.
Anthony did the classic "try to shut something down or censor something only to make it into a martyr" level failure. He would do this on O&A often as well. Like when certain message boards were mentioned by callers he would dump out of them and Opie would always pester him with "why did you dump that?" just to rile up Anthony and the listeners as a goof. Plus callers on hold would hear the uncensored version that wasn't dumped as well and report it to the boards.

Anthony would also constantly ban people from PalTalk and incessantly demand the moderators of the various fan forums give him a superuser account so that he could censor and terminate accounts that mocked him. Anthony also had people DMCA a few websites and YouTube channels that mocked him and then denied that it was him like a pissy eyed little faggot.
Bitching? It was a fact. Anthony posted abou Opie under alt gimmick accounts just like his fanboys still do on here to this day.
Anthony had a dozen Twitter accounts like BaldOpie or whatever. And he also gave Opie's home addresses and phone numbers to Ben Sparks, a fired former producer, who wanted to harass Opie and his family. Sparks would use the personal information that Anthony gave him on Opie to harass Opie and his family and would eventually be arrested.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Does he actually mention this forum or is he still referring to us as "reddit" like the other idiots do?
I think it makes him uncomfortable to even talk about it on camera. He was quite the fidget and squirming when it got brought up and he really tried to choose his words carefully. Im guessing he doesnt want to summon the beast by talking too tough about it.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Does he actually mention this forum or is he still referring to us as "reddit" like the other idiots do?

Calling us "Reddit" makes them feel more important, posturing like they are doing battle with an internet giant.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
who heard my rehashed version of a Jimmy joke and is now calling 3 minutes after the fact to tell everyone we missed my great line so I'mma go ahead and stop whatever flow is going on so I can bask in some praise that doesn't even belong to me in the first place.

Good thing, you'll never have to worry about that conundrum because you will never be a host of any show people call in to.