• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Dave Grohl Hate Thread

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
If Rick was there he would've said "I came to dance, child" and capoeira roundhoused that guy's fucking head off and everyone would've cheered. Dave Grohl would've brought him up on stage and played "My Hero" to him with an acoustic and told him he was cool and strong and the whole band would've run a fart train on Niki. He'd be offered the head of security and fourth guitar position, but he'd have to turn it down to focus on his writing. "Sorry, Dave. I'm only a badass actual tough guy in my spare time. I'm actually a total nerd faggot but you wouldn't ever know it by looking at me."

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
If Rick was there he would've said "I came to dance, child" and capoeira roundhoused that guy's fucking head off and everyone would've cheered. Dave Grohl would've brought him up on stage and played "My Hero" to him with an acoustic and told him he was cool and strong and the whole band would've run a fart train on Niki. He'd be offered the head of security and fourth guitar position, but he'd have to turn it down to focus on his writing. "Sorry, Dave. I'm only a badass actual tough guy in my spare time. I'm actually a total nerd faggot but you wouldn't ever know it by looking at me."
That’s what he fantasized watching that video, child.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
It's really a no-win in a moment like that as a lead singer.

See something the wrong way, you make the wrong call and lose a fan for life. My music doesn't really incite fighting or moshing (though Stiltskin songs can get ya stomping), so I've never had to make THAT exact kind of call, but in a video-everything society, if Grohl didn't act, he'd be having a PR nightmare in your country.

You think Dave Matthews ever had to break up a fight? I'd bet his crowds can get a little rowdy.

poopbutt1

Forum Clout
I use to work stage setup, and when the foo fighter tour, they play the same show every night. Even the banter between stage members is the same. One of the ugliest crowds I've seen, only beaten by Acdc, and that English red head fella ed sheerer.

Dave Grohl annoys the fuck out of me, the same reason I don't watch documentaries about musicians. I don't fucking care how rock n roll saved your life, and how you would be dead with out music. No you probably would be just working in another field that doesn't let you be a narcissistic blowhard.

Forum Clout
I think any performer should quash a fight but Jesus Christ he handled that in one of the worst possible ways.

Imagine being that guy in the stripped shirt walking through the crowd. Everyone you pass giving you shit, sneering and jeering at you.

It's a weird power move to focus in on one guy like that and talk all that shit. It says a lot about his character in my opinion