• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The dam is cracking. Joseph Cumia is trying to sell his collector’s items. Also, nice chewed to shit cuticles, stupid.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
74B997ED-6017-4E00-B59F-A9B6942A60C1.jpeg

LOL he bought these when silver was $28 an oz and now is selling them while silver is down to $23 an oz fawkin genius joe

someone needs to message him and see what he wants for them i bet he wants 40$ or more since that's what he paid for them
The outfit that minted these things is asking $84 apiece for them, which is laughably outrageous. If Moo Cow paid more than a few bucks over spot for those things he got ripped off royally. Aside from the bullion value, they're worthless novelty coins.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Fuckin never change, "Brother" Joe. Of course he bought collectible coins from the John Wick movies as an investment. About as wise as his decision to buy Trump merch with the thought of selling it 2 to 3x what he paid for it. Is his retirement plan to play the lotto or scratch offs?

I hope he continues to share with us via social media how the rest of his life goes. I wonder what kind of assets he's got on hand once the AnTM dries up and the Carol payments stop coming in.

You can buy these from real precious metal dealers for $30 apiece. It's a 100% certainty that they'll never be worth more than the current silver price. In 10, 20, 50 years no one is going to give a fuck about some old movie novelty coins, they'll be sold at spot value and melted down into something more useful. I guarantee Moo Breasts will try to get $50-60 apiece for them until he caves and pawns them at the local cash for gold joint.