• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Dabblers are embarrassing faggots.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
So first of all fuck “Who are These Podcasts?”. I’ll never forgive you fucks for giving them attention cuz they shit on Opie because now Nana is so desperate he hangs around these unfunny ballwashers that in 2010 he wouldn’t give a single thought to.

Stuttering John is a retarded drunk asshole. I fucking hate him and enjoy watching him be a delusional idiot. But the community surrounding him, dubbed “the dabblers” are a bunch of similar drunk boomer faggot’s who jerk off over Anthony not even realizing he’s one step above John. Their reddit and their retarded youtube channels are some of the most low effort stupid dogshit i’ve ever seen in my life. How are people still fans of Cumia?

Edit: Also i find it hilarious that Cumia has the nerve to attack Stuttering Johns kids. Whatever you think about the trans shit, it’s fucking hilarious. Remember when the nigger sperged out about people attacking Dawn and Joe?

G

"Karl Heberger", how he's not getting fucked with baffles me...what I'd do for his phone number

Karl-Heberger-coumn-sig-1.jpg

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
The uncle Rico show with Shuli and Bob Levy is watchable at least.
I would rather blow my head off than listen to that beak nosed Jew. How are you born into such privilege and fail so hard? Remember when he moved to Alabama or wherever the fuck expecting Stern to not care and he left like a year later? Only to host a meet and greet a few months later giving out free steaks to which 3 people showed up?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
I was a Compound Media subscriber longer than I care to admit and the only time I ever got mad at Ant was when him and Artie went after Stuttering John’s “daughter.” I don’t agree with the lifestyle by any means but nigger face mc pock marks should be above picking on teenagers who aren’t in the public eye.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
I was a Compound Media subscriber longer than I care to admit and the only time I ever got mad at Ant was when him and Artie went after Stuttering John’s “daughter.” I don’t agree with the lifestyle by any means but nigger face mc pock marks should be above picking on teenagers who aren’t in the public eye.
Funny because Ant usually resorts to picking up teenagers who aren’t in the public eye.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
"Karl Heberger", how he's not getting fucked with baffles me...what I'd do for his phone number

Karl-Heberger-coumn-sig-1.jpg
It was posted in here somewhere, although I'm sure he's probably changed it by now:

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
The uncle Rico show with Shuli and Bob Levy is watchable at least.
I'm actually shocked by how much I've been enjoying it. Shuli and levy make for a great team. Karl from WATP on the other hand does the same grating jock voice that Nana and ope would've destroyed during the jocktober era.

What is hilarious to me is how these lecherous podcasts mocking John have all started making far more money from John's content than John has/does. And hearing cumia drop the Trans nuke on John time and time again is funny in how utterly barbaric and classless it is. I wish artie would come out of hiding and guest on uncle Rico because he was always the best at shitting on John, even when he was blatantly fucked up on coke and dope.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Ehh the he she daughter bashing is fair game especially if he/she puts a public gofundme asking for funds to chop off the milk bags.
That being said the cumia simping is beyond the pale.
There was a thread here posted earlier of a “Dabbler” asking Cumia for a shoutout. He was 16. What the fuck? How does a 16 year old know who the fuck Cumia is, let alone Stuttering John?

2chapos

Forum Clout
There was a thread here posted earlier of a “Dabbler” asking Cumia for a shoutout. He was 16. What the fuck? How does a 16 year old know who the fuck Cumia is, let alone Stuttering John?
Impossible. Could be a cozy tv groyper groupie but what kind of fag that age is watching compound and not the cosplay gamer slut streams.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
I'm actually shocked by how much I've been enjoying it. Shuli and levy make for a great team. Karl from WATP on the other hand does the same grating jock voice that Nana and ope would've destroyed during the jocktober era.

What is hilarious to me is how these lecherous podcasts mocking John have all started making far more money from John's content than John has/does. And hearing cumia drop the Trans nuke on John time and time again is funny in how utterly barbaric and classless it is. I wish artie would come out of hiding and guest on uncle Rico because he was always the best at shitting on John, even when he was blatantly fucked up on coke and dope.

If John wasn't vulnerable on the trans front, he could easily send a nice volley right back at Cumia. Really hit those Dabblers with a bolt of Lightning.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Stuttering John not being asked to co-host with Cumia broke his brain. Imagine being that desperate for "steady" work that you want to grab for a rung of the ladder Dave Landau left in the dust.
I’ll admit, i went on the Dabblers subreddit and they posted an old clip of Stutjo on Artie and Anthony. Stuttering John was legitimately trying to claim that he’s funnier than Artie. Artie was literally nodding off on heroin the entire clip but whenever Stutjo would say something Artie would just perk up and destroy him. It was sad. A literal fucking junkie is better at ANYTHING than him.

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE
Forum Clout
I would rather blow my head off than listen to that beak nosed Jew. How are you born into such privilege and fail so hard? Remember when he moved to Alabama or wherever the fuck expecting Stern to not care and he left like a year later? Only to host a meet and greet a few months later giving out free steaks to which 3 people showed up?
No, I quit listening to Stern in 2003. But he's good at goofing on John.

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE
Forum Clout
You didnt think it was funny they said he/she looked like the Cleveland Indians mascot? Or that johns wife had sex with baba booey? This was after John goofing on artie for his dad dying falling from the ladder and him trying to commit suicide. I think anything is fair game after that.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
You didnt think it was funny they said he/she looked like the Cleveland Indians mascot? Or that johns wife had sex with baba booey? This was after John goofing on artie for his dad dying falling from the ladder and him trying to commit suicide. I think anything is fair game after that.
I’m not going to defend John because he’s a fucking retard but goofing on someone’s dead dad is different than their kid. John has brought up the suicide thing a lot and it’s always funny to hear Artie like half scold him for it. “We’re goofing around having fun and you just go YOU TRIED TO KILL YOURSELF!”

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I’m not going to defend John because he’s a fucking retard but goofing on someone’s dead dad is different than their kid. John has brought up the suicide thing a lot and it’s always funny to hear Artie like half scold him for it. “We’re goofing around having fun and you just go YOU TRIED TO KILL YOURSELF!”
Artie also gets offended when people make fun of him for being a junkie. He's the one who decided to announce he was a junkie on the Howard Stern Show and then show up to work visibly high and wearing sunglasses, on camera, for years.