The current state of comedy for zoomers

G

i mean, what’s ironic is that any woman ages 18-80 will find that funny unless they’re blackpilled and masculine like a betsy resto type
It’s their natural dumb humor based In femininity, the wacky faces they do they think is hilarious the same way they see doggos as cute 🥰 and can play with a toddler for hours where as men cant and think it’s dumb
So its not the entire zoomer generation i dont think but just women and male zoomers that are homosexual
Anyways
Age?:image_4764:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
So much of tik Tok is women doing OMG REMEMBER THE LATE 90s / 2000s?!?! videos And it’s all the same shit. Durrr FLIP PHONES! ED HARDY HATS! OMGGGGGG! It’s not even close to funny but women all watch it comment OMG I KNOW, RIGHT?!?! and TAKE ME BACK!!!

Even worse there’s a lot of “OMG GOING OUT TO DRINK IN YOUR 30s IS SOOOOOO MUCH DIFFERENT THAN YOUR 20s!!!!” Which has been hack for years.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Another infuriating NEW thing I just discovered -- Whenever something happens in a video and woman is in frame, she will deliberately turn her face to the camera to show her SHOCKED expression, hand covering her mouth as she stares into a camera lens.

She isn't shocked. She wants you to notice her being shocked. She is LOOKING AT THE CAMERA in shock, as if she's reacting to an instant replay of the shocking moment she just witnessed - (it's not, it's just a camera so she's just looking at herself feigning surprise)

G

i mean, what’s ironic is that any woman ages 18-80 will find that funny unless they’re blackpilled and masculine like a betsy resto type
It’s their natural dumb humor based In femininity, the wacky faces they do they think is hilarious the same way they see doggos as cute 🥰 and can play with a toddler for hours where as men cant and think it’s dumb
So its not the entire zoomer generation i dont think but just women and male zoomers that are homosexual
Anyways
Age?:image_4764:
It’s age. Stupid

G

Another infuriating NEW thing I just discovered -- Whenever something happens in a video and woman is in frame, she will deliberately turn her face to the camera to show her SHOCKED expression, hand covering her mouth as she stares into a camera lens.

She isn't shocked. She wants you to notice her being shocked. She is LOOKING AT THE CAMERA in shock, as if she's reacting to an instant replay of the shocking moment she just witnessed - (it's not, it's just a camera so she's just looking at herself feigning surprise)
It’s probably from fucking office or parks and recreation etc. oh Diane from accounting took a shit and clogged up the bathroom! Look at camera closed like 🤷🏾‍♂️

DMAN

NYC Mayor
It’s probably from fucking office or parks and recreation etc. oh Diane from accounting took a shit and clogged up the bathroom! Look at camera closed like 🤷🏾‍♂️

I'm trying to find 1 I saw yesterday... Bunch of black kids on an air mattress bed, one big black kid jumps on the bed, and it launches a black baby up to the ceiling. Giant fat black cunt immediately runs over to the phone camera to shove her shocked face into view, covering her mouth in amazement so that we can all see that she was not expecting that to happen!

Point being I doubt black women watch the Office, I think it's just monkey see monkey do at this point.

G

I'm trying to find 1 I saw yesterday... Bunch of black kids on an air mattress bed, one big black kid jumps on the bed, and it launches a black baby up to the ceiling. Giant fat black cunt immediately runs over to the phone camera to shove her shocked face into view, covering her mouth in amazement so that we can all see that she was not expecting that to happen!

Point being I doubt black women watch the Office, I think it's just monkey see monkey do at this point.
And then she sprinted away and do the click click fake laugh

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.

mac-flame.gif