• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The comments section of Youtube and Nana

G

"Opie is that you?"
"Someone should turn this into a n-opie"
"RIP Patrice"
"Opie stinks in this one, Ant carried da show"
"Haha little Yimmy, hilarious"
"Ope sucks"

Rinse + Repeat.

Never have I seen more repetitive uttering of the same sentiments again and again. Makes me suspect a lot were bots purchased by Nana. (Nanabots, hehe)

I know the whole 'gregshells' and social engineering games played by Anthony has a lot to do with it, aswell as Opie's genuine lack of talent. But, am i the only one who has ZERO respect for youtube profiles who comment all over YT, and just repeat the status quo? Im actually hoping its bots. Its sad really, when you can pick any random OnA video and can PREDICT the comments before scrolling down.

G

Opie uses the “Greggshells” tag on his videos. That faggot is so desperate for attention that he constantly brings awareness to how awful he was to his coworkers and indelings so he can get another $5 check from YouTube.
Check out the comment I left...he still needs to get humbled

[MEDIA=youtube]iKDyUoUE03g[/MEDIA]

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
"Opie is that you?"
"Someone should turn this into a n-opie"
"RIP Patrice"
"Opie stinks in this one, Ant carried da show"
"Haha little Yimmy, hilarious"
"Ope sucks"

Rinse + Repeat.

Never have I seen more repetitive uttering of the same sentiments again and again. Makes me suspect a lot were bots purchased by Nana. (Nanabots, hehe)

I know the whole 'gregshells' and social engineering games played by Anthony has a lot to do with it, aswell as Opie's genuine lack of talent. But, am i the only one who has ZERO respect for youtube profiles who comment all over YT, and just repeat the status quo? Im actually hoping its bots. Its sad really, when you can pick any random OnA video and can PREDICT the comments before scrolling down.
Check out the sopranos reddit or any related video on youtube. " ughh ah duhh never had the makings of a varsity athlete" and the old stand by " shine box" nonsense ad nauseam.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
I find them a refreshing reprieve from the faggy pro-Opie shit the sub dealt with towards the end. There's some great bantz about him transitioning into Gretta, his mental health, etc. etc.

Some of the better OnA content quite honestly. Bless Gregg for subjecting himself to abject humiliation day after day

edit: dug this up thinking about it. There's lots of little nuggets like this in his videos if you sit through and watch them

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Honestly all 3 are pathetic now. If you Honestly think that Nana is in anyway better than Opie nowadays, you are a ballwasher stuck in 2012. They have to keep making videos about one another like obsessed ex-girlfriends just to get views. You can't rag on Opie's shitty little $5 YouTube checks and ignore Nana's humiliating baseball stadium "performance".

It's best to leave all 3 in the past. Leave it alone, in other words.