• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

The cold dead eyes of a psychopath

G

The Germans had good meds for the retarded.

Zyklon-B and phenol
flat,750x1000,075,t.jpg

Yea, because the Holocaust happened...

What’s the best guess on Ol’ Pinpoint Pupil Pat. Opioids? Hypertension medicine? Head injury? Other?
my 1st guess would be blood pressure meds but he did 'put his back out' cutting a toenail, & had to wait nekkid on the bathroom floor in a puddle of piss until Thicci got home... an incident which doesn't get enough reminders IMO, but might've warranted pain pills.

Psychotropic meds (he takes sporadically)
I don't think he'd take them - he undoubtedly thinks his mind & thinking aren't just correct, they're superior. Why would he change the slightest thing?
However I think he's very pro-medication for Nikki as a method of control, letting him tell her she's 'not thinking correctly' anytime she disagrees with his bullshit.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed ❤️
Ever since the Perdue and Mallinkrodt lawsuits you can't get a Vicodin unless your fucking arm is snapped in three places. Doctors cling onto their prescription pads harder than a Jewess does her pocketbook.

And it's not a choice between food or drugs, if you're heavy into opioids you don't eat for days because you're not hungry.

That's straight the fuck up alcohol that makes you fat like that.

When I was on opioids I looked like a Sarah mclaughlin rescue dog. I was 6'2 and 150 pounds with my pockets full. Biggest I got during my alcoholism was like 270 or 275. He's probably not eating due to the pain pills but he still basically drinking glasses of bread every day due to all that fucking beer.
This comment hits close to home but I’m two inches shorter than you and never got above 210. Once I quit drinking for a bit and lost 30 pounds in a month.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed ❤️
Yea the alcohol adds SO much. Just cutting booze and soda had me drop like 25 pounds.
I was never a soda guy and it was probably closer to losing 15 pounds in a month. And I had the opposite of the freshman 15 if you know what I mean. Worst part about alcoholism is how bloated your face gets. Well that, the dwi(s), spiteful ex girlfriends, etc.

G

I was never a soda guy and it was probably closer to losing 15 pounds in a month. And I had the opposite of the freshman 15 if you know what I mean. Worst part about alcoholism is how bloated your face gets. Well that, the dwi(s), spiteful ex girlfriends, etc.
Because of my behavior when I get blackout drunk, I'm of the opinion that I should make a phone app that locks you out of your phone no matter what you do for 12 hours so you don't call or text people while you're drinking.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed ❤️
Because of my behavior when I get blackout drunk, I'm of the opinion that I should make a phone app that locks you out of your phone no matter what you do for 12 hours so you don't call or text people while you're drinking.
Yeah brother, I know the feeling. I’m not a big drunk texter but I’ve been there before. My online posting history is beyond offensive after more than enough drinks.

G

Yeah brother, I know the feeling. I’m not a big drunk texter but I’ve been there before. My online posting history is beyond offensive after more than enough drinks.
My online posting is beyond offensive when I'm sober because I treat the internet like it's still 1997 and only use it for evil like I do on this message board. The only social media I even have is a YouTube account and fake twitters I use to mess with people.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I still think he sustained some kind of brain damage as an adult, probably from crashing his scooter while drunk. If you see videos or pictures of him from 10 years ago or more, he still looks like a dork but at least resembles a human being and actually displays some normal emotions.

He's just so disturbing to look at now and his behavior obviously speaks for itself.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
View attachment 91203

This fat cunt is on some kind of drugs, he has glassy eyes with pinpoint pupils. Harrowing stuff, folks.
I really believe he’s heavily medicated because he’s so mentally unstable and that’s why he won’t get a job because he’s actually disabled. Those meds you’re really not supposed to mix with booze which explains some of his insane outbursts which you can always tell happened while drinking. Twitter is his favorite toy because it keeps him distracted so he doesn’t have violent outbursts and temper tantrums. Don’t forget, Niki has to handle situations involving him and she has to speak / explain for him because he can’t due to being unable to control himself.

TL DR - Pat is mentally retarded and Niki is his handler.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed ❤️
My online posting is beyond offensive when I'm sober because I treat the internet like it's still 1997 and only use it for evil like I do on this message board. The only social media I even have is a YouTube account and fake twitters I use to mess with people.
Really? You don’t work for a publicly traded company and regularly rant about F/N’s? Get with the program, dude.