• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

The cold dead eyes of a psychopath

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
FnQkTMNXkAADnwg.jpg

This fat cunt is on some kind of drugs, he has glassy eyes with pinpoint pupils. Harrowing stuff, folks.

G

There is an idea of a Patrick Tomlinson, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.

683DDDBE-6163-40E6-B725-CCEE4C17FD51.jpeg

BigBeanFatty

The Official Hungry Bean.
There is an idea of a Patrick Tomlinson, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.

View attachment 91205
We talk about his horrible fish mouth that extends far past his lips, but take a look at the eyes. Same damn thing. What a fucked up fat freak.
1674621917372.png

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.

View attachment 91205
The self-awareness of a toddler. If I took a picture of myself and I looked even half as bad as this I would need a therapist.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
I have yet to see an opioid addict be that fat.
Fat opioid addicts, particularly pain pill people, can and are fat quite frequently. Especially if you're getting the shit prescribed to you and paying pennies on the dollar for your script every month. You never have to make tough compromises about food or drugs when the drugs cost next to nothing and you can budget them properly. That said, I don't think Rick is an opioid guy. Fuckin doctors treat pain pills like manhole covers these days. And he's just not cool enough to get them illegally. Then again he lives next to the fuckin towers from The Wire so who knows? We've never seen dope sick rick though.

G

Fat opioid addicts, particularly pain pill people, can and are fat quite frequently. Especially if you're getting the shit prescribed to you and paying pennies on the dollar for your script every month. You never have to make tough compromises about food or drugs when the drugs cost next to nothing and you can budget them properly. That said, I don't think Rick is an opioid guy. Fuckin doctors treat pain pills like manhole covers these days. And he's just not cool enough to get them illegally. Then again he lives next to the fuckin towers from The Wire so who knows? We've never seen dope sick rick though.
Ever since the Perdue and Mallinkrodt lawsuits you can't get a Vicodin unless your fucking arm is snapped in three places. Doctors cling onto their prescription pads harder than a Jewess does her pocketbook.

And it's not a choice between food or drugs, if you're heavy into opioids you don't eat for days because you're not hungry.

That's straight the fuck up alcohol that makes you fat like that.

When I was on opioids I looked like a Sarah mclaughlin rescue dog. I was 6'2 and 150 pounds with my pockets full. Biggest I got during my alcoholism was like 270 or 275. He's probably not eating due to the pain pills but he still basically drinking glasses of bread every day due to all that fucking beer.